Marco van Bastard

Kid Dynamite

just had a great day with MVB he came round this morning and helped me in the garden, he's a dab hand with a hedge trimmer, then he sugested we had a bbq, bad idea as mine if fucked, themn get this!!!he took me to b&q and bought me this

Gas-BBQ-G-601S-.jpg

anyway he has popped to the spar for some Skol and Bacardi breezers

top man

He just popped over and brushed me teeth for me. Diamond bloke.

My Mam and dad are coming back from Scotland in their motorhome and both front tyres have worn down to the rim on the inside of the Tyre. MvB pulled over, fashioned a quick BBQ from an upturned trolley, threw a couple porterhouse steaks on there and turned his attention to the van. Hoisting it onto his shoulders he adressed the tyres, convincing them with his usual charm and affable nature to re-inflate and not to do it again. Set it back down in time to serve up the Steaks and sat to have a nice chat with my Dad about genealogy while complimenting my Mam on her cross-stitching.

I also heard he was heading off to Ossetia to act as a cease fire enforcer, volleying the missiles and mortars back from whence they came disarming them in the process.

Leave it to Fish to make a joke not funny anymore. :anal:

He loves a BBQ that MVB doesn't he?

yes, he in partial to a steak or two, but do not give him ketchup, twat threw it back in my face!! he has just popped to my neighbours to slip her a length as her husband died 16 years ago and she told him her fanny was crusting over

Guest Stevie

Just reading this glossy Aussie magazine in the doctors on Friday, turns out MVB's been leading an unpaid one man crusade to find a cure for cancer, and early indications suggest he's done it. Nailed on for the Nobel prize apparently. What a nice man.

Guest Stevie

My Mam and dad are coming back from Scotland in their motorhome and both front tyres have worn down to the rim on the inside of the Tyre. MvB pulled over, fashioned a quick BBQ from an upturned trolley, threw a couple porterhouse steaks on there and turned his attention to the van. Hoisting it onto his shoulders he adressed the tyres, convincing them with his usual charm and affable nature to re-inflate and not to do it again. Set it back down in time to serve up the Steaks and sat to have a nice chat with my Dad about genealogy while complimenting my Mam on her cross-stitching.

I also heard he was heading off to Ossetia to act as a cease fire enforcer, volleying the missiles and mortars back from whence they came disarming them in the process.

Leave it to Fish to make a joke not funny anymore. :o

:anal: so true

Leave it to Fish to make a joke not funny anymore. :nufc:

:anal: so true

:o

Leave it to Fish to make a joke not funny anymore. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol: so true

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

wait, what? <_<

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.