Kid Dynamite

Marco van Bastard

what? anti-miserable? or unctuous?

I like the way 2J is a big fucking cock jockey :D

what? anti-miserable? or unctuous?

I like the way 2J is a big fucking cock jockey :razz:

I bet you do, I bet you do.

:D

I'm anti-miserable I'm full of the joys of spring me lad, you're just an unctuous prick. :D

says the boy using the word unctuous :D

You're right of course I should temper my vocabulary so as not to upset the Neanderthals. But you are unctuous... and you are a prick... and I would refuse to sign an autograph for you too. :razz:

It would be a cold day in hell when I would ask for an autograph from a lard arse, dawson wannabe, luke from big brother sounding tart like you

oooh, turns out I am unctuous :D

so... despite never seeing me or talking to me you've created an picture of me in your mind.

I'm not going to sleep with you J69, ever.

Tom, maybe MvB would help you out, I hear his hugs cure all that ails you. He once cured a beggar of blindness. True Story.

I'm sure there's picture of it somewhere...

Chasing autographs and pics is for sad cunts ... they deserve rudeness.
Not really. They can understandably be irritating if you're in a rush, but you shouldn't be rude to somebody who is most likely showing a sign of respect. Edited by TheInspiration

Not really. They can understandably be irritating if you're in a rush, but you shouldn't be rude to somebody who is most likely showing a sign of respect.

Stopping somebody who is going about their own business just so you can get a picture to boost you own ego is for sad cunts. Imagine if you had to pose for at least 4 or 5 idiots every day ... I think MVB was being polite ... I would have told him to fuck off!

Guest alex

If it wasn't for fans, people like Marco Van Basten wouldn't be the millionaires they are. I'm not particularly arsed about autographs myself but (within reason) I reckon it's not much to ask to sign your name and pose for a few pics.

If it wasn't for fans, people like Marco Van Basten wouldn't be the millionaires they are. I'm not particularly arsed about autographs myself but (within reason) I reckon it's not much to ask to sign your name and pose for a few pics.

Have you ever agreed with anyone? ... ever?

If it wasn't for his talent he wouldn't be a millionaire ... he only has himself to thank.

Guest alex

If it wasn't for his talent he wouldn't be a millionaire ... he only has himself to thank.

Well it's both actually.

Not really. They can understandably be irritating if you're in a rush, but you shouldn't be rude to somebody who is most likely showing a sign of respect.

Stopping somebody who is going about their own business just so you can get a picture to boost you own ego is for sad cunts. Imagine if you had to pose for at least 4 or 5 idiots every day ... I think MVB was being polite ... I would have told him to fuck off!

He could have been a shelf stacker in tescos if he was that bothered about being famous. If he was with his family, or even another player, I woudnt have bothered him.

I wish id never fucking mentioned it here either way, i should have guessed the repsonse it was goign to get!

I wish id never fucking mentioned it here either way, i should have guessed the repsonse it was goign to get!

:(

He just popped over and brushed me teeth for me. Diamond bloke.

My Mam and dad are coming back from Scotland in their motorhome and both front tyres have worn down to the rim on the inside of the Tyre. MvB pulled over, fashioned a quick BBQ from an upturned trolley, threw a couple porterhouse steaks on there and turned his attention to the van. Hoisting it onto his shoulders he adressed the tyres, convincing them with his usual charm and affable nature to re-inflate and not to do it again. Set it back down in time to serve up the Steaks and sat to have a nice chat with my Dad about genealogy while complimenting my Mam on her cross-stitching.

I also heard he was heading off to Ossetia to act as a cease fire enforcer, volleying the missiles and mortars back from whence they came disarming them in the process.

Sign in to follow this  

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff