Who we need to get shot of quick fast

fatolaf

You're Fired  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Stevie

I was talking to someone about Smith today, someone who loves the toon, "I've met him and he's a really canny bloke you know, said to me he loves his life up here, the area and the people"....am a canny bloke, Alex is a fuckin canny bloke, when Sima's not trying to be someone he's not in real life he's probably a canny bloke, but do we earn 60 fuckin grand a week? Do we fuck! I don't care how nice a bloke he is he's fuckin shit, and it's starting to get to me knowing he'll be in a black and white shirt producing fuck all every time we see him run out.

It's like a slow painful miserable death. The ball comes in to him and 99.9% of the time one of these two things happen. One his control is so shit, he's lost possession to the extent it's pointless putting a tackle in to win it back, and two his control is abysmal but a ball that has become his is now a 50/50 - result: free kick fuckin oppo. I feel like I'm banging my head off a brick wall, and he doesn't move ever he stands waiting for something to happen. I think a lot of people are blaming his injury for how he is now, I'm sorry like but he's always been shit. One reasonable season surrounded by top class players at Leeds, and he's made a career out of it. Paul Robinson is the same. Rest of his career has been average or utter shit.

The only thing we can do imo is to try and get someone like Bolton to take him on loan, to get him off the wage bill, because we will get fuck all for him on the open market. I'd give him to Leeds, but I guarantee you now, this "lovely bloke" will be hard to shift enjoying the people and the area on SIXTY GRAND. I'd enjoy living in Bradford or Luton if I was on 60 grand never mind Tyneside.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a fair few but i think we should be more worried abotu getting players in before we ship any more out

That's very true but this poll is just our wishlist for when we have money for new players... We can but dream hey...

It makes me despair about Keegan frankly. To imagine him in a training session going, aye, that Smith kid's alright like.

I think it's the whole 'he gives it a 110%' that keeps managers faith in him, even though he basically a bit shit...

IMO KK has too look at the bright side when concerning his current squad, otherwise he would have a wee cry..... :D

Instead of having a wee cry, maybe he could FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Aye, I reckon Keegan thinks the squad is just fine at it is and has told Ashley to shove his Decos and Ronaldinhos up his arse.

You don't half talk some shite.

Shola without a shadow of a doubt. I have always said on here that I backed Shola, season after season and gave him his last opportunity once Shearer retired. He was always woeful alongside Shearer but did manage a few goals once partnered with a quicker striker. Since then though, he has failed to make any impression and now looks even worse than he did a few years back. He is probably worried about the Michael Bridges or Paul Robinson scenario of falling down the league however if he has that little faith about his own ability, he should do the decent thing as a Newcastle fan and disappear.

Smith on the other hand disappoints massively. He was genuinely a decent player whilst at Leeds and I disagree about the better players ideology; he was an integral part of the team during the O'Leary years. It was disappointing seeing him go to Man Utd as I was surprised being such a big Leeds fan that he would step across to the dark side. Im not sure what Ferguson saw in him to play him in Midfield but I have quite a few Utd mates and they always rated Smith and said he would do well coming here. Sadly I dont know what has happened but he looks a shadow of his former ability. Id like to keep on giving him chances but when its so blindingly obvious that he's not anywhere near to scoring, you cant put a chance on him. I'd be interested to see how he fares in training to see if he is producing it there because if he trains like he plays, he shouldnt be anywhere near the first team.

As far as the others go, we'll get little for Cacapa, Geremi or Vids so would therefore keep them until their contracts expire, unless theyre not performing by January and a daft offer comes in.

In order:

Smudger Smith & Sack of shit Shola - maybe someone like Hull or Stoke or Bolton would be interested in a two for the price of one deal?

Duffer Duff - seriously his pre-season form is all about finding a new club

Crapper Cacapa - reserve at best

Geremi - Mourinhio was right

Sick note Viduka - Should be fourth choice, not hanging our hopes on him being fit for the starting 11

Bad boy Barton - We souldn't need players with this much matching luggage an more

Milner - if we want to progress not so young anymore James isn't the level of player we should have on our books

N'Zogbia - again as much as I rate Charles, we shouldn't be hanging our hopes on those that don't perform consistantly

Taylor - see N'Zogbia

In order:

Smudger Smith & Sack of shit Shola - maybe someone like Hull or Stoke or Bolton would be interested in a two for the price of one deal?

Sick note Viduka - Should be fourth choice, not hanging our hopes on him being fit for the starting 11

Bad boy Barton - We souldn't need players with this much matching luggage an more

Milner - if we want to progress not so young anymore James isn't the level of player we should have on our books

N'Zogbia - again as much as I rate Charles, we shouldn't be hanging our hopes on those that don't perform consistantly

Taylor - see N'Zogbia

Agree with all but Charlie. :D

In order:

Taylor - see N'Zogbia

Agree with all but Charlie. :razz:

Yeah but what do you know Parky? :D

In order:

Taylor - see N'Zogbia

Agree with all but Charlie. :razz:

I know Collo is signing today. :D

In order:

Taylor - see N'Zogbia

Agree with all but Charlie. :nah:

I know Collo is signing today. :nufc:

:razz:

Let's hope he's not the new Cacapa. :D

Guest Stevie

Just received a call off my scouse mate, he's received a text of his ITK mate at Goodison, saying Everton have made a bid of 1.5m for Smith.....please let it be true.

Just received a call off my scouse mate, he's received a text of his ITK mate at Goodison, saying Everton have made a bid of 1.5m for Smith.....please let it be true.

Guess he's also been reading today's Beeb gossip then.

Guest Stevie

Guess he's also been reading today's Beeb gossip then.

Fuck knows, but I hope its true.

Be class like. Money and getting him off the wage bill. We need a striker imo but I suspect Ashley has looked at the club and said buy before you sell because there's still 5 on the books even if Smith goes (Owen, Shola, Martins, Viduka and Carroll).

Do we fuck! I don't care how nice a bloke he is he's fuckin shit, and it's starting to get to me knowing he'll be in a black and white shirt producing fuck all every time we see him run out.

It's like a slow painful miserable death. The ball comes in to him and 99.9% of the time one of these two things happen. One his control is so shit, he's lost possession to the extent it's pointless putting a tackle in to win it back, and two his control is abysmal but a ball that has become his is now a 50/50 - result: free kick fuckin oppo. I feel like I'm banging my head off a brick wall, and he doesn't move ever he stands waiting for something to happen. I think a lot of people are blaming his injury for how he is now, I'm sorry like but he's always been shit.

The only thing we can do imo is to try and get someone like Bolton to take him on loan, to get him off the wage bill, because we will get fuck all for him on the open market.

Don't disagree with any of your post. What also struck me is how the bits quoted above equally apply to Ameobi. On balance I'd prefer to see Ameobi gone cos I've been waiting for too long for him to get hoyed out. Fuck me but he must be good in training to survive all these years. Either that or he sucks a mean cock :D

Be class like. Money and getting him off the wage bill. We need a striker imo but I suspect Ashley has looked at the club and said buy before you sell because there's still 5 on the books even if Smith goes (Owen, Shola, Martins, Viduka and Carroll).

Do you mean "sell before you buy"? :D