Just been up Newcastle Airport and seen

Jusoda Kid

Bit of a coincidence that Wacky, i was dropping my mate off at the airport and this bloke comes jogging over to me, explains that he is Marco van Basten and he's heard a rumour that some prick is going round calling him a bastard and did I know anything about it. I explained about J69 and Marco said "Ahhh, that little prick, yeah I didn't give him an autograph because I was afraid he'd grass me up for graffiting, the shitey little fucking cocksnot."

We exchanged myspace page addresses and he's invited me and mine over for Xmas.

Lovely bloke.

Marco's dad used to work at Swans and Marco often pops over

He always drops by to see me old auntie in Walker and is a complete gentlemen as far as I can see

Fucking hell, I must be a cnut if Rob W is joining in :razz:

I think we need another variation or two on this joke yet though.

Anyone seen him in Greggs?

Nope but you know he's looking for another straight edge soldier to join his army! :D

Guest Stevie
Fucking hell, I must be a cnut if Rob W is joining in :D

I don't think you're a cunt, in my humble opinion you are more of a nobhead than a cunt. Cunts are usually intentionally cunts, I don't think you are, you're just someone I see typing and think oh dear, hence you're more of a nobhead.

Fucking hell, I must be a cnut if Rob W is joining in :razz:

I don't think you're a cunt, in my humble opinion you are more of a nobhead than a cunt. Cunts are usually intentionally cunts, I don't think you are, you're just someone I see typing and think oh dear, hence you're more of a nobhead.

:D

as long as it's clear it's J69 we're talking about and not me I'm with Stevie on this

PS - with a name like Stevie he must paly cricket for ENgalnd - they;re aall caalled Goughie and Montie etc etc

Guest Stevie
as long as it's clear it's J69 we're talking about and not me I'm with Stevie on this

PS - with a name like Stevie he must paly cricket for ENgalnd - they;re aall caalled Goughie and Montie etc etc

Francis Begbie didn't play cricket for England, he'd be more likely to chuck the ball at your head.

wackybasterndi0.th.png

:D

fuck me! wacky has a long left arm!!

just seen Marco in Blackpool today, he bought me some candy floss and later we are going for a donkey ride,

bloody nice chap