Green Street

LeazesMag

odd to see Elijah Wood doing a bad American accent while the English kid does a bad English accent.

Decidedly average film, which is liked by a certain kind of bloke.

odd to see Elijah Wood doing a bad American accent while the English kid does a bad English accent.

Decidedly average film, which is liked by a certain kind of bloke.

:D

explain pse

Football hooliganism hasn't half been glorified in recent years though, has it?

True, Green Street and the other one with Danny Dyer in it were laughable though. Anyone who is impressed with hooliganism after watching that dross, is a halfwit. I'm ashamed at myself for even watching them.

I also confess to having once read a Dougie Brimson book (which was even worse than you might imagine). The hours I spent reading that, I'll never get back, that's the thing that depresses me the most.

out of interest i was down in dublin few weekends ago, whats the craic with the spide/knacker types wandering around with jeans tucked into their socks?

Keen cyclists?

Green street is an apalling film, the main characters accent is unbelievably poor.

If Cass' film is anything like his book, expect one man vs an army of hundreds and coming out on top. Laughable. :D

The greatest influence on a lot of teenage fans of domestic football here in Ireland. A lot of them sing forever blowing bubbles and do 'the walk' ffs

this hasn't reached up here yet

out of interest i was down in dublin few weekends ago, whats the craic with the spide/knacker types wandering around with jeans tucked into their socks?

I've seen Athlone kids doing it, and Dublin teams, Dundalk, Drogheda, don't know of any other sorts.

Guest Stevie
Green street is an apalling film, the main characters accent is unbelievably poor.

If Cass' film is anything like his book, expect one man vs an army of hundreds and coming out on top. Laughable. :D

There hasn't been a decent football violence film yet.

Shadweww Army, Shadweww Army. In that ID they play the toon and some kid gets a dart in his eye of our lot. We've never used darts, although Spurs and Boro did in the 70's.

Edited by Stevie

tonight on ITV

Bit nasty, quite watchable.

Remind you of your youth Leazes Mag?

:D

reminds me of when in total naivety, I got onto a tube train after an away game at West Ham, on my own, and realised it was a mistake !!!

Few people taking this a bit seriously BTW, nobody said it was true to life anymore than watching a Steven Seagal film when he beats the whole Russian Navy single handed

It's not that bad a film. You get an inkling that it isn't intended for an English audience, hence the introduction of an American I suppose.

Football Factory was a better film but either of em don't exactly break boundaries.

It's not that bad a film. You get an inkling that it isn't intended for an English audience, hence the introduction of an American I suppose.

Football Factory was a better film but either of em don't exactly break boundaries.

In the same way that being poked with a sharp stick is 'better' than having electrodes attached to your testes.

In the same way that being poked with a sharp stick is 'better' than having electrodes attached to your testes.

Who says it is? :D

Shadweww Army, Shadweww Army. In that ID they play the toon and some kid gets a dart in his eye of our lot. We've never used darts, although Spurs and Boro did in the 70's.

Aye, we're called Tyneburn in it. :D

What was the ground they used? It was red I think.