rundll.exe & explorer.exe

Happy Face

I'm getting a "RUNDLL" error

"Error Loading

The Specified Module Could Not Be Found"

It opens multiple times all down the screen and doesn't stop.

When I turned my PC on it was explorer.exe, but I was able to launch that from task manager. I tried to open system to do a restore, and that's when the above error started so I can't get in there.

I've ran spybot. Not fixed it.

Currently running adaware.

If that doesn't work, any ideas?

Adaware seems to have stopped the rundll problem. Just doing another scan with the latest version, then I'll try a restart to see if it lasts.

That can occur with a spyware or trojan infection, which I guess it was if adaware fixed it (or it was coincidence :razz: ). Beef up your windows security (or just switch to linux :D ).

Edited by Fop

Adaware seems to have stopped the rundll problem. Just doing another scan with the latest version, then I'll try a restart to see if it lasts.

That can occur with a spyware or trojan infection, which I guess it was if adaware fixed it (or it was coincidence :D ). Beef up your windows security (or just switch to linux :razz: ).

:D

I couldn't abandon Gatesy like that.