Italians go to war...

Park Life

"ll it took was 12 indignant lines from a Times columnist and Britain's relationship with another European country was on the rocks.

“Are Italians the rudest people on the planet?” asked Matthew Parris in Thursday's edition before laying into the stylishly dressed people who had barged past him to get on to the Tube before he had the chance to alight. “And every time they've been yabbering in Italian,” Parris wrote.

After a barbed comment on modern Italian society, he then let fly at Silvio Berlusconi, the Prime Minister. “Say what you like about our rowdy, beer-swilling English mob but they'd have seen through Berlusconi in an instant.”

:razz::D

Guest Stevie
"ll it took was 12 indignant lines from a Times columnist and Britain's relationship with another European country was on the rocks.

“Are Italians the rudest people on the planet?” asked Matthew Parris in Thursday's edition before laying into the stylishly dressed people who had barged past him to get on to the Tube before he had the chance to alight. “And every time they've been yabbering in Italian,” Parris wrote.

After a barbed comment on modern Italian society, he then let fly at Silvio Berlusconi, the Prime Minister. “Say what you like about our rowdy, beer-swilling English mob but they'd have seen through Berlusconi in an instant.”

I put Italy and Italians up there above mackems, Liverpool FC, muslims who refuse to speak English, Sam Allardyce, Souness, charvas, hoodies, Old Firm fans and America/Americans, as my most disliked entity on earth. It gets to the stage where I support anyone playing Italy as much as I support England in football.

They're cowardly, going on whoevers side is winning in wars, thinking they're the best. Look at the mafia in America, total cunts, going round setting people on fire, why not just fight them you soft cowardly cunts? Look at the way their fans go on as well, The toon go over there to Milan theyre pissing on our heeds from the top balcony, Roma fans ambushing families of English fans and stabbing them. They're a horrible bastard race of people, facist cunts. It's funny when England play in tournaments Italy are in the wops are no where to be seen when Queensberry Rules come in to it.

I applaud these comments, anyone with Italian genes........unlucky.

I put Italy and Italians up there above mackems, Liverpool FC, muslims who refuse to speak English, Sam Allardyce, Souness, charvas, hoodies, Old Firm fans and America/Americans, as my most disliked entity on earth. It gets to the stage where I support anyone playing Italy as much as I support England in football.

They're cowardly, going on whoevers side is winning in wars, thinking they're the best. Look at the mafia in America, total cunts, going round setting people on fire, why not just fight them you soft cowardly cunts? Look at the way their fans go on as well, The toon go over there to Milan theyre pissing on our heeds from the top balcony, Roma fans ambushing families of English fans and stabbing them. They're a horrible bastard race of people, facist cunts. It's funny when England play in tournaments Italy are in the wops are no where to be seen when Queensberry Rules come in to it.

I'd like to teach Leazes to sing.

EDIT: And Stevie too.

Edited by Happy Face

I've never had a problem with Italians, but tow of my mates at uni (lasses) went to Italy and bassically got oggled and groped by Italian lads everywhere. Thet kind of stuff you could get restraining orders for in this country.

Ach so!

What they need is some discipline eh?

It looks fairly amusing when for every queue there is a tributary queue, a mini queue and people pretending to look at the boards yet wandering ever closer to the kiosk queue. But after the first 10 min or so one starts instinctively reaching for the imaginary Glock.

:D :D

:nah:

Stevie man. Open your mind up a bit. :razz:

Guest Stevie

:D :D

:nah:

My mind is open, I've been to Italy, I can speak basic Italian, they're cunts....but I like their food.

:nah::D

:nufc:

My mind is open, I've been to Italy, I can speak basic Italian, they're cunts....but I like their food.

:D

You have so much hate in you.

I think it's a lovely place. The people of met have normally been spot on too. I don't know how you can generalise that much because it's difficult to think of a more diverse country in Europe. I'd think twice about attending a match there though, especially an away tie in Europe (haven't got much to worry about there mind), because the policing of games is an absolute joke. Football fans will basically behave as badly as they're allowed to. Look at what it used to be like in England.

Guest Stevie
I think it's a lovely place. The people of met have normally been spot on too. I don't know how you can generalise that much because it's difficult to think of a more diverse country in Europe. I'd think twice about attending a match there though, especially an away tie in Europe (haven't got much to worry about there mind), because the policing of games is an absolute joke. Football fans will basically behave as badly as they're allowed to. Look at what it used to be like in England.

I don't know what's diverse about it, you've been watching True Romance too much I think. The people in the north have money and are cunts, the people in the south don't and they're even bigger cunts.

I don't know what's diverse about it, you've been watching True Romance too much I think. The people in the north have money and are cunts, the people in the south don't and they're even bigger cunts.

As I gather.

Guest Stevie

As I gather.

I waiting for a few typically insightful words from yourself, to enlighten me.

As I gather.

Why bother? We've got opposing views on the Italians and it's not like I'm going to change your mind. I've said what I wanted to say.

As I gather.

Why bother? We've got opposing views on the Italians and it's not like I'm going to change your mind. I've said what I wanted to say.

Have said this before, but found Milan much more pleasant than Barca...Town and people wise. Milanese aren't like the average Italians though.

Love Italy and find the people to be entertaining on the whole. Stereotypically passionate and can flit between a raging argument and hugging eachother like they were welcoming home the prodigal son.

I understand why Stevie hates them, though.

it's because he hates everything that doesn't live inside his angry spiteful head. :D

Have said this before, but found Milan much more pleasant than Barca...Town and people wise. Milanese aren't like the average Italians though.

Milan is to Italy as Hamburg is to Germany. Well, sort of.

Then again, I don't like Munich or its people much and they wouldn't call themselves average Germans either. They totally are, mind.

Guest Stevie

Then again, I don't like Munich or its people much and they wouldn't call themselves average Germans either. They totally are, mind.

I know people who have been to Munchen and Nurnburg they've said the people are great down there in Bavaria, I've been but I was only passing through on the way to Austria when I was at school. I've also heard the Austrians are mental mad funny versions of krauts again I have no first hand experience. Maybe they're the equivalent of jocks, I've always got it in to my head that the middle bit and up, is it the industrial Ruhr Valley, Gelsenkirchen, Koln, Dortmund, Duisburg, Bochum way, are like your boring brummies of Germany, there's every chance I'm wrong though.

Another reason why I don't like Italy is it has and always will be corrupt to the core, same with Greece, pretty much the same with a lot of these Mediterranean cunts.

I know people who have been to Munchen and Nurnburg they've said the people are great down there in Bavaria, I've been but I was only passing through on the way to Austria when I was at school. I've also heard the Austrians are mental mad funny versions of krauts again I have no first hand experience. Maybe they're the equivalent of jocks, I've always got it in to my head that the middle bit and up, is it the industrial Ruhr Valley, Gelsenkirchen, Koln, Dortmund, Duisburg, Bochum way, are like your boring brummies of Germany, there's every chance I'm wrong though.

Another reason why I don't like Italy is it has and always will be corrupt to the core, same with Greece, pretty much the same with a lot of these Mediterranean cunts.

The Italians and Greeks are by far the slowest to pay when I do some work for them. One Greek lot took 2 years to pay no joke.

I find it strange that you have to pigeon-hole everyone. Shoddy thinking iyam.