Player Suggestion

Douggy B

You need a left back right?

and you need one on the cheap?

One with CL (semi final) experience would be great.

And with proven premiership quality...

but where would you find a left back of that kind of stature?

Look no further than YPL.

Perfect for NUFC IMO.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect for NUFC IMO.

YPL?

Perfect for NUFC IMO.

YPL?

Young Pyo Lee

Terrible player.

Featured heavily in the side that got 5th twice on the bounce, played in a CL semi final under Hiddink.

Only out of the picture due to us signing Bale.

You have to cut the cloth to fit.

Edited by Danny B

Terrible player.

Featured heavily in the side that got 5th twice on the bounce, played in a CL semi final under Hiddink.

We got that. So what?

Terrible player.

We got that. So what?

My point is, Hiddink, one of the best coaches in the world, rated him enough to play him in the CL but you dont fancy him...

Who to trust?

Terrible player.

We got that. So what?

My point is, Hiddink, one of the best coaches in the world, rated him enough to play him in the CL but you dont fancy him...

Who to trust?

He's not very good in the Premier League though. I doubt Hiddink would be looking to sign him if he were the Newcastle manager either. Especially given he isn't even an improvement on what we've got. The implication of your suggestion we sign him is obvious btw. Subtlety's not really your strong suit though, is it?

Terrible player.

We got that. So what?

Who to trust?

He's not very good in the Premier League though. I doubt Hiddink would be looking to sign him if he were the Newcastle manager either. Especially given he isn't even an improvement on what we've got. The implication of your suggestion we sign him is obvious btw. Subtlety's not really your strong suit though, is it?

What implication? He is out of favour at Spurs (happens when a new manager comes in), helped Spurs to two fifth places, in your price bracket.....It seems like a valid suggestion to me.

Terrible player.

We got that. So what?

Who to trust?

What implication? He is out of favour at Spurs (happens when a new manager comes in), helped Spurs to two fifth places, in your price bracket.....It seems like a valid suggestion to me.

Playing dumb now? Even more subtle.

I can make a similar case for Olivier Bernard btw. Doesn't mean he's not shit now either.

Why would he want to transfer to another club to become backup? Although the move is an obvious step up for him even if he would be backup to Jose.

Terrible player.

We got that. So what?

Who to trust?

I can make a similar case for Olivier Bernard btw. Doesn't mean he's not shit now either.

Exactly. Semi finals in the Waffa Cup and a 3rd, 4th and 5th place finish in the Premiership...

Terrible player.

We got that. So what?

Who to trust?

Exactly. Semi finals in the Waffa Cup and a 3rd, 4th and 5th place finish in the Premiership...

And that is where the comparison ends. YPL was still doing it for us 12 mths ago. Got to be worth a punt imo.

Terrible player.

We got that. So what?

Who to trust?

And that is where the comparison ends. YPL was still doing it for us 12 mths ago. Got to be worth a punt imo.

Why don't you want to hang onto him then?