Somethings afoot

JawD

Quite a bizarre conversation. I've got a box for the Valencia game. Lass just rang me to ask if we could take two boxes of 8 rather than one of 16? I said no, but asked why? All she could say is that because of what Id no doubt read in the press it was causing some upheaval but she would know more in 48 hours. Puzzled me a bit. If if was owt to do with investment or a new player, I doubt that would mess up boxes? or am I missing something?

Quite a bizarre conversation. I've got a box for the Valencia game. Lass just rang me to ask if we could take two boxes of 8 rather than one of 16? I said no, but asked why? All she could say is that because of what Id no doubt read in the press it was causing some upheaval but she would know more in 48 hours. Puzzled me a bit. If if was owt to do with investment or a new player, I doubt that would mess up boxes? or am I missing something?

Maybe needing a box so as to host potential investors?

or just that they've got a fair few big groups with bigger financial clout than you guys and were shifting you aside?

or just that they've got a fair few big groups with bigger financial clout than you guys and were shifting you aside?

That is very possible as the box isnt mine, Ive got it as a one off. dunno why she mentioned the stuff in the news though, unless she was using that as an excuse to try and move us.

That is very possible as the box isnt mine, Ive got it as a one off. dunno why she mentioned the stuff in the news though, unless she was using that as an excuse to try and move us.

Should have charmed it out of her

Vindaloo's on the house ?

Have they changed the menu? I would imgaine a vindaloo is the only thing that will get you hot under the collar watching that shite if it's owt like what was on show at the weekend.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Fucking hell, can you imagine how many they are going to have living in SJP when they take over?

They can fit a family of 14 in a two up, two down round my way.

Edited by Danny B

Fucking hell, can you imagine how many family they are going to have living in SJP when they take over?

They can fit a family 14 in a two up, two down round my way.

If he ploughs a 150 mil in a couple of them can stop at mine, as long as they do the cooking.

Have they changed the menu? I would imgaine a vindaloo is the only thing that will get you hot under the collar watching that shite if it's owt like what was on show at the weekend.

surely something to be looked for by a potential buyer rather than avoided, good stadium thats full whether we're shit or not, little/no debt nowadays and a team he can hurl money at and become a god in the eyes of the fans

Fucking hell, can you imagine how many family they are going to have living in SJP when they take over?

They can fit a family 14 in a two up, two down round my way.

If he ploughs a 150 mil in a couple of them can stop at mine, as long as they do the cooking.

Nice retort Wackster. :D

Fucking hell, can you imagine how many they are going to have living in SJP when they take over?

I don't think this is quite the billionaire lifestyle Levy enjoys...Oh wait...

I'll be sauteing my hat in olive oil with a little garlic, fresh basil, kosher sea salt, and coarsely ground black pepper, if this Indian fellow comes in.

I'll be sauteing my hat in olive oil with a little garlic, fresh basil, kosher sea salt, and coarsely ground black pepper, if this Indian fellow comes in.

I'm going to make mine into a biriani

I'm looking forward to it actually

I'm going to make mine into a biriani

I'm looking forward to it actually

Good call, I'll pop out for some Naan's and popadoms.

Fuck off you Jewish cunt. Go pick up some pennies and eat so Motsa bread.

So, bit more gossip on this front. I know why we had to move and there's no dodgy conspiracy etc. Was chatting with someone from the club while I was there today sorting it out and though Im sure they are not necessarily party to everything, they did say that MA is having a meeting with various investors (those like CIB who buy a large suite each season) so assure them he is not selling the club but is looking for investors into the club (and the Asian market hence the contact with McMahon). I mentioned the lack of strikers or quality in depth and was just told "Do you not think Keegan knows that?" :( Things are really frantic behind the scenes at the minute it seems but this person said MA was very popular around the club as was KK, both very likeable people and also said that they are sick of the papers but they have no control over that.

Was interesting anyway, even if not telling anything we didnt know or guess.