Michael Johnson

Deano

Our policy is to bring in young quality players, we are lacking quality or potential quality in the middle of the park and was just wonder whats everyones thoughts on the guy?

I think he has massive potential, an english fabregas imo...nice touch and good passer of the ball

What you guys think...10 mil?? 15mil??

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Citeh won't sell him, certainly not to us. We're too together close in the second tier of the Premier League.

I agree he's a good player, but this is a total non-starter

Citeh won't sell him, certainly not to us. We're too together close in the second tier of the Premier League.

Is it though? I get what your saying,and i know citeh dont need the cash but i still think he mite fancy playin for KK after all he is a legend and the toon are more likely to sustain success once we acheive it than citeh are.

Yes but they wouldn't sell because they don't need the money and also the reason Fish said.

People are saying Spurs are meant to be signing Corluka from them, we should be in for him, quality player. Versatile too.

Is it though? I get what your saying,and i know citeh dont need the cash but i still think he mite fancy playin for KK after all he is a legend and the toon are more likely to sustain success once we acheive it than citeh are.

I don't think that the pull of KK alone is enough to get a player to leave the club that nurtured his burgeoning talent and while I hope you're right about your second point, I don't think it's entirely based on fact and more likely based on hope.

Compare that to the price Van Der Vaart went for, who is proven class. Hmm.

VDV looked good in the crappy Bundesliga and hasn't really proved himself at the top level. Too injury prone for the up-and-under of the PL.

VDV looked good in the crappy Bundesliga and hasn't really proved himself at the top level. Too injury prone for the up-and-under of the PL.

Unlike your lot we do not play up and under, we play sweet one touch stuff :D

Sorry forgot to put Smeeagain in front of that :)

Unlike your lot we do not play up and under, we play sweet one touch stuff :D

Sorry forgot to put Smeeagain in front of that :)

We only ever played that under Houllier. Played great football last season, and our pre-season form looks great.