The bollocks of Wednesday.

sammynb

We'll see Gemmill on SSN burning his shirt with Smith 17 on the back in disgrace if this goes through.

Don't worry he'll be able to buy Ashley's in the bargain bin next time he's in Sports direct.

We'll see Gemmill on SSN burning his shirt with Smith 17 on the back in disgrace if this goes through.

Don't worry he'll be able to buy Ashley's in the bargain bin next time he's in Sports direct.

Everton for smith at 3mil hahahahaha snap there hands off, id be willing to give him this season to prove himself but id take 3mil if its genuine.......and then id be moving heaven and earth to upset the blues one by signing moutinho and two of sending them videos of smudges performances last season.

Everton for smith at 3mil hahahahaha snap there hands off, id be willing to give him this season to prove himself but id take 3mil if its genuine.......and then id be moving heaven and earth to upset the blues one by signing moutinho and two of sending them videos of smudges performances last season.

Let's give them Smith and 5m for AJ, fuck Fulham.

I take it that story in (iirc) The Sun a week or two ago about Mario Gomez going to Fulham for £15m isn't going to turn out to be true.

I take it that story in (iirc) The Sun a week or two ago about Mario Gomez going to Fulham for £15m isn't going to turn out to be true.

The one player regardless of his Euro form we should be in for.

Are those advocating Smith's sale saying their preference would be to have Godsmark or Danquah playing ahead of him?

or A.Carroll

and either way it's not going make any difference, not like were losing anything with smith not playing... lol

i'd take 1m for smith even just to get him off the wage bill

Isn't Carroll injured?

Are those advocating Smith's sale saying their preference would be to have Godsmark or Danquah playing ahead of him?

or A.Carroll

and either way it's not going make any difference, not like were losing anything with smith not playing... lol

i'd take 1m for smith even just to get him off the wage bill

Isn't Carroll, Owen, Martins, Viduka, Ameobi and Lua Lua injured?

FYP

Selling Smith is just too good an opportunity to miss under the circumstances and I can't see him making any difference against Man Utd anyway. Even assuming he isn't replaced this window I think he should be peddled.

Owen and Martins will do thanks.

But the most games Owen has managed is 24.

I think it's safe to say we'll not go an entire season where at least two from Owen, Martins and Viduka are available, how do people rate the other strikers with first team experience?

For me it's...

1. Smith

2. Carroll

3. Ameobi

Perhaps Keegan has realised they're all as shite as each other and that's why he's promoting Guti to get forward so he doesn't have to choose from them.

I think it's safe to say we'll not go an entire season where at least two from Owen, Martins and Viduka are available, how do people rate the other strikers with first team experience?

For me it's...

1. Smith

2. Carroll

3. Ameobi

Perhaps Keegan has realised they're all as shite as each other and that's why he's promoting Guti to get forward so he doesn't have to choose from them.

Thought you meant for the season opener.

We know Shola's not good enough. Worse than Smith though? Debatable. Carroll - hard to say but if he can't give us a little more than those even at this stage in his development I'm not confident of him staying long either. I just think it's such a good opportunity if Smith is being courted because he's still got 4 years of his huge contract left. Might free up another space for a new face too. I know it's late in the day but it might even mean someone arriving in January. Plus it still leaves us with 5 strikers who've appeared competively for the first XI, plus Spiderman.

I don't fancy Guti up front, he hasn't exactly been prolific in the past has he?

He'd be a makeshift 2nd striker in an injury crisis though, I'd have thought. I wasn't saying he should start there. I'm just saying Alan Smith doesn't exactly leave us short if he leaves because he's unlikely to make a difference when pressed into action anyway.

For me it's...

1. Smith

2. Carroll

3. Ameobi

Thought you meant for the season opener.

We know Shola's not good enough. Worse than Smith though? Debatable. Carroll - hard to say but if he can't give us a little more than those even at this stage in his development I'm not confident of him staying long either. I just think it's such a good opportunity if Smith is being courted because he's still got 4 years of his huge contract left. Might free up another space for a new face too. I know it's late in the day but it might even mean someone arriving in January. Plus it still leaves us with 5 strikers who've appeared competively for the first XI, plus Spiderman.

I guess they're all championship level players so it's best to get rid of the one that's costing us most, if the others are staying.

Newcastle United striker Alan Smith was missing for the Magpies tonight at St James's Park for their friendly with Dutch giants PSV Eindhoven.

That was the big news ahead of kick off tonight with Smith absent for Kevin Keegan's side on the one year milestone since his first goal for the club on his Toon debut against Sampdoria.

The striker wasn’t injured and has been linked strongly in the last two days with a move to Everton following Andy Johnson’s departure to Fulham.

Newcastle United striker Alan Smith was missing for the Magpies tonight at St James's Park for their friendly with Dutch giants PSV Eindhoven.

That was the big news ahead of kick off tonight with Smith absent for Kevin Keegan's side on the one year milestone since his first goal for the club on his Toon debut against Sampdoria.

The striker wasn’t injured and has been linked strongly in the last two days with a move to Everton following Andy Johnson’s departure to Fulham.

Please God, please.

Please God, please.

x2.

agree with alex. if we get rid of smith, there's no chance of playing in midfield next season which is a very very good thing. i'd rather throw a kid in that see alan smith in a toon shirt again