stEve mCmaHOn linked with takeover of neWCastLe

Dr Gloom

where did those random letters in upper case in the thread title come from? weird

So you do actually know what an upper case letter looks like? :D

yes but i can't be arsed to hold down shift or keep hitting caps lock. this is a message board, not a mortgage application

Profitable Group operations director John Nordmann has come out and rejected any takeover claims.

"It is not accurate at all. There is no truth whatsoever with the report. Yes, we are doing some promotional work with Newcastle. But we're not in talks with them about any takeover. People just put two and two together and came up with five."

Profitable Group operations director John Nordmann has come out and rejected any takeover claims.

"It is not accurate at all. There is no truth whatsoever with the report. Yes, we are doing some promotional work with Newcastle. But we're not in talks with them about any takeover. People just put two and two together and came up with five."

:D

where did those random letters in upper case in the thread title come from? weird

So you do actually know what an upper case letter looks like? :D

yes but i can't be arsed to hold down shift or keep hitting caps lock. this is a message board, not a mortgage application

I thought "i ern lots and lots of munny honest. give me a lone pleas, luv me" was enough for a mortgage application, at least until our glorious shirt sponsor went tits up...