€15m For Afellay.

Park Life

"PSV aren’t planning to let another of their star players go; the Eindhoven team have seen Gomes move to Tottenham Hotspur and Jefferson Farfan to Schalke’04, while hot prospect Aissati made the move to rivals Ajax.

However, according to Dutch weekly Voetbal International, should Afellay leave, PSV will demand a sum of €15million.

The 22-year-old midfielder has made 83 league appearances for PSV so far, and has also played eight international matches for Holland."

Stefan Coerts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"PSV aren’t planning to let another of their star players go; the Eindhoven team have seen Gomes move to Tottenham Hotspur and Jefferson Farfan to Schalke’04, while hot prospect Aissati made the move to rivals Ajax.

However, according to Dutch weekly Voetbal International, should Afellay leave, PSV will demand a sum of €15million.

The 22-year-old midfielder has made 83 league appearances for PSV so far, and has also played eight international matches for Holland."

Stefan Coerts

Would be a good signing, can he play through the middle?

Stefan Coerts

Would be a good signing, can he play through the middle?

Anywhere across the midfield and fits all our criteria reg age and prospect etc..

IMO he's not quite at the level yet where if we pushed summat through quickly there would be competition from the 'big' clubs. Certainly a fixture in the Dutch setup for years to come.

Guest Stevie
Oh god, do me a favour.

I think Andy Gray makes a few good points here, I was never in favour of us pushing a deal through....

'One day Spurs are going to break into the top four but I don't see it happening this season. Selling Keane is a big gamble and Bentley apart, I am not impressed with the players they have brought in.

'If I was a Spurs fan I would be concerned. If Dimitar Berbatov (linked with a move to Manchester United) goes I would be worried about a lack of firepower.

'Darren Bent has been scoring a lot of goals in pre-season friendlies but he seems to find it much harder to score against the big boys.

'I know Spurs have been linked with Arshavin but I think he has been over-hyped. I'm not a big fan of Modric either. He looks ordinary to me but I can only assume Juande Ramos knows what he is doing.'

I can only agree with everything he's said there, apart from one day Spurs are going to break in to the top four, we're the only ones with the calibre and stature and belief to do it, but we're 5 years away maybe. The likes of Bentley if he does well will use Spurs like a stepping stone as they all do, the likes of Carrick, Keane and now of course Berbatov.

Oh god, do me a favour.

I think Andy Gray makes a few good points here, I was never in favour of us pushing a deal through....

'One day Spurs are going to break into the top four but I don't see it happening this season. Selling Keane is a big gamble and Bentley apart, I am not impressed with the players they have brought in.

'If I was a Spurs fan I would be concerned. If Dimitar Berbatov (linked with a move to Manchester United) goes I would be worried about a lack of firepower.

'Darren Bent has been scoring a lot of goals in pre-season friendlies but he seems to find it much harder to score against the big boys.

'I know Spurs have been linked with Arshavin but I think he has been over-hyped. I'm not a big fan of Modric either. He looks ordinary to me but I can only assume Juande Ramos knows what he is doing.'

I can only agree with everything he's said there, apart from one day Spurs are going to break in to the top four, we're the only ones with the calibre and stature and belief to do it, but we're 5 years away maybe. The likes of Bentley if he does well will use Spurs like a stepping stone as they all do, the likes of Carrick, Keane and now of course Berbatov.

Let's not mince words, losing Keane and possibly Berbs is a blunder.

Andy Gray is about as anti Spurs as it gets. Lawro has more credibility in my eyes.

I always chuckle about when Stalteri scored the winner against the Spammers in the 4-3 and Andy Grays impatial commentry was "OH NO, oooohhh nooo"

ha ha ha.

Modric will be fine, I agree at 16 mil he is a little on the expensive side but you pay for quality.

Arshavin is looking unlikely as I dont think Berbs is off now.

So just Kaboul to shift and Corluka and Veloso to get in.

Job done.

Andy Gray is about as anti Spurs as it gets. Lawro has more credibility in my eyes.

I always chuckle about when Stalteri scored the winner against the Spammers in the 4-3 and Andy Grays impatial commentry was "OH NO, oooohhh nooo"

ha ha ha.

Modric will be fine, I agree at 16 mil he is a little on the expensive side but you pay for quality.

Job done.

Can Corluka do DM?

ha ha ha.

Job done.

Your man wrong again then?

Guest Stevie

ha ha ha.

Job done.

Can Corluka do DM?

I can't understand Man City if they sell Corluka. Arguably they're a bigger club for one thing, and secondly he is a top top class player.

Oh god, do me a favour.

Can't really say it's a blunder on their part ... part of being a feeder club really.

Oh god, do me a favour.

Can't really say it's a blunder on their part ... part of being a feeder club really.

Has Rafa started grooming him for a left back spot yet?

ha ha ha.

Job done.

These things are liquid, terms are agreed with the player. We just cant afford him unless we sell Berba.

ha ha ha.

Job done.

Can Corluka do DM?

Yes RB / CB / DM

Oh god, do me a favour.

Mere feeder club mortals simply wouldn't understand.

ha ha ha.

Job done.

These things are liquid, terms are agreed with the player. We just cant afford him unless we sell Berba.

What a crock of shit :D

You never mentioned it was dependent on that deal going through, did you? You also seemed confident Berbatov was staying iirc so that would seem a tad contradictory. Also, this bloke you know who is never wrong had Malbranque staying and Kaboul going to Sunderland. Have I missed any?

Oh god, do me a favour.

HAHAHA. Not long before Robbies having a strop on the sideline. Rafa the rotator vs the arm waving oirish man. I cant wait.

ha ha ha.

Job done.

You never mentioned it was dependent on that deal going through, did you? You also seemed confident Berbatov was staying iirc so that would seem a tad contradictory. Also, this bloke you know who is never wrong had Malbranque staying and Kaboul going to Sunderland. Have I missed any?

Just Bentley that is done, Bywater that I said was dead the day before it broke and Corluka on which we wait.

Oh god, do me a favour.

HAHAHA. Not long before Robbies having a strop on the sideline. Rafa the rotator vs the arm waving oirish man. I cant wait.

Which you will be observing from mid-table or lower ... as usual :D

Oh god, do me a favour.

Wasnt Keane always the one sacrificed when Bent/Defoe needed to come on ?

ha ha ha.

Job done.

Just Bentley that is done, Bywater that I said was dead the day before it broke and Corluka on which we wait.

Aye, no one saw the Bentley deal coming. Top info there.