Steve McMahon

Geordie Boyo

I was with my fishing group today down outside the copthorne hotel and noticed two people walk past me hiding camera's behind their back's. They snuck up close towards the main river side entrance of the Copthorne where four blokes were standing outside. They quickly started taking pictures, so I was thinking who it could be as I was a good few yards away. I asked them as they walked back towards me. The lass just blanked me, snotty cow, but the lad said it was Steve McMahon.

I wonder why he was staying at the Copthorne. Maybe doing a bit of business up here? didn't he play around the same time as Keegan for Liverpool?

Edited by Geordie Boyo

I was with my fishing group today down outside the copthorne hotel and noticed two people walk past me hiding camera's behind their back's. They snuck up close towards the main river side entrance of the Copthorne where four blokes were standing outside. They quickly started taking pictures, so I was thinking who it could be as I was a good few yards away. I asked them as they walked back towards me. The lass just blanked me, snotty cow, but the lad said it was Steve McMahon.

I wonder why he was staying at the Copthorne. Maybe doing a bit of business up here? didn't he play around the same time as Keegan for Liverpool?

It's been in the press all day. he was at the game and did an interview afterwards. The company he works for are going to promote the club in Asia.

I was with my dogging group today down outside the copthorne hotel and noticed two people walk past me hiding camera's behind their back's. They snuck up close where four blokes were standing outside. They quickly started taking pictures, so I was thinking who it could be as I was a good few yards away. I asked them as they walked back towards me. The lass just blanked me, snotty cow, but the lad said it was Steve McMahon.

:( Didnt know he was into that, was Stan Collymore there too??

Edited by jaythesouthernmag

I was with my dogging group today down outside the copthorne hotel and noticed two people walk past me hiding camera's behind their back's. They snuck up close where four blokes were standing outside. They quickly started taking pictures, so I was thinking who it could be as I was a good few yards away. I asked them as they walked back towards me. The lass just blanked me, snotty cow, but the lad said it was Steve McMahon.

Seriously, how old are you? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Seriously, how old are you? :razz:

:icon_lol:

35 so I should know better, I blame the Magners :icon_lol:

Wants to make us Asia's favorite club it says in the article :icon_lol: hope they invest some dosh like :(

He says in the interview the deal isn't even worth enough to buy a left back.

Aye but if that Left Back is Young and English the deal still be worth Billions

Wants to make us Asia's favorite club it says in the article :icon_lol: hope they invest some dosh like :(

He says in the interview the deal isn't even worth enough to buy a left back.

Aye but if that Left Back is Young and English the deal still be worth Billions

Billions is stretching it a bit ... even for BarryBitch :icon_lol: