I'm worried

Douggy B

Stevie just PMed me asking for the names of some Spurs forums.

He has now disappeared.

Cue some mad geordie steaming onto the Spurs message boards calling everybody "fucking yid cunts" and demanding we admit that Newcastle are a bigger club with a bigger fanbase.

Oh well, should be fun to watch.

Stevie just PMed me asking for the names of some Spurs forums.

He has now disappeared.

Cue some mad geordie steaming onto the Spurs message boards calling everybody "fucking yid cunts" and demanding we admit that Newcastle are a bigger club with a bigger fanbase.

Oh well, should be fun to watch.

Not sure who's the thicker cunt here, him for asking or you for telling him ... much of a muchness I'd say. :(:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
Spare us the embarrassment and don't give him any please.

You fucking nobjockey. I'm embarrassed tossers with big hair like you support my club, and I mean that.

You fucking nobjockey. I'm embarrassed tossers with big hair like you support my club, and I mean that.

You must be well fucked off about Coloccini joining then :(

Guest Stevie

You must be well fucked off about Coloccini joining then :(

:icon_lol:

His hairs not big though it's just long. I mean in a 1989 Mark Robins sort of way.

:( Add "tossers with big hair" to the extensive list of people that Stevie doesn't like supporting Newcastle. You're like a fucking caricature man.

:( Add "tossers with big hair" to the extensive list of people that Stevie doesn't like supporting Newcastle. You're like a fucking caricature man.

I always assumed Stevie was a comedy character in the same vein as Michael Pennington's Jonny Vegas, and no less funny for it.

Guest Stevie
The irony being all of the people in stevies long list dont like people like stevie supporting NUFC :(

What they don't like genuinely committed fans who have seen far worse days than this, who are passionate about the club, and if the club sunk to the depths of 1991 or lower would still be there while others would be walking round the Metro Centre on a Saturday? It's a sad world we live in that a large proportion of our support are now like the gimps who have posted above. "Bravo jolly good goal". Very few of us can remember what our support was like in the late 80's and early 90's (I mean in terms of quality), and it's a sad sad world we find ourselves in that this generation is watered down in comparison, almost yuppified. Breaks my heart knowing the above are the norm at SJP now rather than the exception, and people wonder why the atmosphere has went shit.

Speaking of caricatures, how many of you can remember Walker Dan? Not fucking many I'd bet. He was the epitome of what being a toon fan should be in my eyes.

Edited by Stevie

The irony being all of the people in stevies long list dont like people like stevie supporting NUFC :(

What they don't like genuinely committed fans who have seen far worse days than this, who are passionate about the club, and if the club sunk to the depths of 1991 or lower would still be there while others would be walking round the Metro Centre on a Saturday? It's a sad world we live in that a large proportion of our support are now like the gimps who have posted above. "Bravo jolly good goal". Very few of us can remember what our support was like in the late 80's and early 90's (I mean in terms of quality), and it's a sad sad world we find ourselves in that this generation is watered down in comparison, almost yuppified. Breaks my heart knowing the above are the norm at SJP now rather than the exception, and people wonder why the atmosphere has went shit.

Speaking of caricatures, how many of you can remember Walker Dan? Not fucking many I'd bet. He was the epitome of what being a toon fan should be in my eyes.

You're the best fan Stevie. Come on everybody. Tell Stevie he's the best fan.

I think you just need a big hug.

Guest Stevie

I think you just need a big hug.

I'm a shit fan, I've only done 6 aways in the last 2 seasons which borders on the pathetic.

I think you just need a dump

:icon_lol: