Civil Wor

Jimbo

Guest Stevie
One eyed Stevie. That was the biggest mugging ever you got away with that day.

Nah we played Arsenal at Highbury one year, cxould've been 12-0 down at half time, and ended up winning 1-3.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

It was a gargantuan mugging. You had about 30 cracks at our goal iirc

Surely that show character though which deserves immense praise, like the battle of Britiain, against the odds, with inferior weaponry we returned victorious.

It was a gargantuan mugging. You had about 30 cracks at our goal iirc

Surely that show character though which deserves immense praise, like the battle of Britiain, against the odds, with inferior weaponry we returned victorious.

:(

this article exudes bitterness on a level not seen since Sol Campbell left for a bigger club in 2001.

Why people would even think that winds us up anymore is beyond me.

We've had our revenge several times over already.

SC hasnt been seen at WHL for about 3 years now. He seems to pick up an injury every time he is due to play. :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
this article exudes bitterness on a level not seen since Sol Campbell left for a bigger club in 2001.

SC hasnt been seen at WHL for about 3 years now. He seems to pick up an injury every time he is due to play. :icon_lol:

Funny how you still sing songs about him then eh?

.......aaaaaaaand I was on about the bitterness in 2001 ugly as a comparison showing an exceedingly high level of angst, nothing to do with winding you up.

Edited by Stevie

:icon_lol:

Yep I find it very amusing. I still hate him but I dont feel like he has got one over us any more. As I say we have paid him back ten times over.

Guest Stevie

Yep I find it very amusing. I still hate him but I dont feel like he has got one over us any more. As I say we have paid him back ten times over.

I'm sure he feels like that too, what with his 2 Premiership medals, 3 FA Cup winners medals and indeed his Champions League Final goal...How he must have wished he'd stayed at N17 for the epic League Cup Final with Chelsea Reserves.

:icon_lol: How?

The press are determined to push this 'club in crisis' by-line. Yet none of these articles are ever accompanied with a single quote from an accredited source, as far as I can see. It's more sloppy journalism.

I think the more interesting question is whether Smith would rather be at Everton. Does he really see a future in the first team with us? Certainly most toon fans seem to want him to be there too, notwithstanding Keegan thinks he's a 'very popular' lad.

If KK is fighting to keep Smith he's lost it.

I dunno, from KK's point I can see him wanting to hang onto Smith simply from a bodies point of view, but from a £££'s point of view Smith (for whatever reason) has maybe been a bigger waste of cash than Owen and getting £3m and his wages off the books might be the right thing to do.

Not that any of it is necessarily true, but if Smith does go we seriously do need an attacking midfielder and probably another Viduka-esq striker as well.

I'm sure he feels like that too, what with his 2 Premiership medals, 3 FA Cup winners medals and indeed his Champions League Final goal...How he must have wished he'd stayed at N17 for the epic League Cup Final with Chelsea Reserves.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...l-Campbell.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/fe.../sport.comment1

Guest Stevie

and thats getting him back????? All I can say is in your heart, you must know full well you are a total wank.

Guest Stevie
Money doesn't buy you happiness Steve. And evidently in his case nor does the odd trophy.

So how is that "getting him back ten fold"?

Money doesn't buy you happiness Steve. And evidently in his case nor does the odd trophy.

You got to ask yourself Stevie, why he is what he is. The man refusing to eat at the same table as the rest of his team at Pompey.

Guest Stevie

You got to ask yourself Stevie, why he is what he is. The man refusing to eat at the same table as the rest of his team at Pompey.

Yeah it's all down to Tottenham fans singing that he wants Vieira's bum... Nobhead.

The press are determined to push this 'club in crisis' by-line. Yet none of these articles are ever accompanied with a single quote from an accredited source, as far as I can see. It's more sloppy journalism.

I think the more interesting question is whether Smith would rather be at Everton. Does he really see a future in the first team with us? Certainly most toon fans seem to want him to be there too, notwithstanding Keegan thinks he's a 'very popular' lad.

If KK is fighting to keep Smith he's lost it.

I dunno, from KK's point I can see him wanting to hang onto Smith simply from a bodies point of view, but from a £££'s point of view Smith (for whatever reason) has maybe been a bigger waste of cash than Owen and getting £3m and his wages off the books might be the right thing to do.

Not that any of it is necessarily true, but if Smith does go we seriously do need an attacking midfielder and probably another Viduka-esq striker as well.

Zigic to Stoke. :(

Oh, you sure showed him who's boss. :icon_lol:

SC hasnt been seen at WHL for about 3 years now. He seems to pick up an injury every time he is due to play. :razz:

Oh, you sure showed him who's boss. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: