The Large Hadron Collider

Lazarus

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? why do they want to blow up the world? whats wrong with the way the world is now? were all getting along just fine.. aside from the wars and stuff...thats prolly why the world is gonna end in 2012.. cos these scientists are gonna have a power that only God has ever had.. (btw any atheists reading this.. ur screwed).. and hes gonna be pretty pissed and let everything in revelations come to life... the free masons who founded america were all devil worshippers( look it up.. yea google it )... and the bible says that there will be one superpower on false god. and those who follow him will not be invitied into his kingdom...the superpower is the USA obviously and the fact that its created by the protestant who fled from the catholic church which is the first church of jesus christ ( to all u catholic haters aka christians..we follow the teaching and practices of christ literally maybe too literally.. u guys didnt like it so u fought it and made your own damn church and moved to america... hence your a protestant.) and the fact that we were founded by the free masons( smart men.. but devil worshippers) is only more proof.. who does everyone love and know is gonna win the presidency? who do we all love so much? Obama... hes gonna do wonders he'll really change things.. and after having a dumbass airhead like bush.. we will really love him.. you might say adore him... what does that hint at FALSE GOD... The government is even making underground bombshelter stuff.. they know its coming and theyre not telling us cos it'll cause world wide panic.. i can tell you.. cos u wouldnt listen or dont beleive me but google it.. do some research......theyre already passing a law to insert the microchips in our finger and it will be used for everything ( google it)... its goona happen.. and anyone who doesnt have it cant survive.. its like ur social security number.. your money.. there will be no cash.. its all in ur microchip its what we will need to survive in our technological world. those who refuse it.. (and you should .. hello? mark of the beast..) will be outcasted cos they wouldnt be able to make it in the cities... so we got like 3 1/2 years.. right ur wrongs, go to confession, visit the world which will no longer be... go skydiving or some shit and party and fuck like crazy!

:(

also, isn't this how John Connor escapes?

Alright, I'll say it since no one else is...even though it's not appropriate...

...this thing gives me a hadron. :icon_lol:

Says it all really. :( Bunch of friends of mine are engineering nerds and they'd probably be in absolute stitches at that joke. How do you like Boston? Freezing cold, shite banter, terrible accent...worst place in the NE states imo

Says it all really. :( Bunch of friends of mine are engineering nerds and they'd probably be in absolute stitches at that joke. How do you like Boston? Freezing cold, shite banter, terrible accent...worst place in the NE states imo

Boston is alright, I'm not a big fan. I lived near Seattle, Washington before I came to school so I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to scenery (Kazakhstan is also very beautiful :icon_lol: ) The weather has been nice here, but it's not winter yet and the accent makes me laugh. This is what we had in Washington:

2007021402395131_Hidden%20Lake%20in%20Mount%20Rainier%20National%20Park,%20Wash.jpg

Boston is alright, I'm not a big fan. I lived near Seattle, Washington before I came to school so I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to scenery (Kazakhstan is also very beautiful :icon_lol: ) The weather has been nice here, but it's not winter yet and the accent makes me laugh. This is what we had in Washington:

2007021402395131_Hidden%20Lake%20in%20Mount%20Rainier%20National%20Park,%20Wash.jpg

is that a volcano??

is that a volcano??

Yes, an extremely dangerous one...but damn.

Isn't it beautiful? :anal:

which one???

That one is Mount Rainier. The other one they predict to be a violent eruption is called Glacier Peak:

86GLA-99-01-Glacier-Peak.jpg

Right now I am doing work for adaptive optics, which is completely out of my field and also out of particle physics, but I just got an email saying that I might be in for a trip to CERN to help with this thing. :o

If I can generate black holes...will global domination be more of a reality than a dream for me? :anal:

Right now I am doing work for adaptive optics, which is completely out of my field and also out of particle physics, but I just got an email saying that I might be in for a trip to CERN to help with this thing. :o

If I can generate black holes...will global domination be more of a reality than a dream for me? :anal:

You'll need to black hole America first. :nufc:

Nah, by the time I get it, Obama will be president and he'll just want to talk about things. :nufc:

Nah, by the time I get it, Obama will be president and he'll just want to talk about things. :nufc:

Black hole it anyway. You have the green light.

I'm in America right now...so I am going to walk away from this before I get flagged by the Patriot Act. :anal:

They regularly monitor Toontastic. :nufc::o

I'm in America right now...so I am going to walk away from this before I get flagged by the Patriot Act. :o

They regularly monitor Toontastic. :nufc::nufc:

Yeah, they secretly flag everything English :anal:

Only ever seen a blackhole in a film, would love to see one in real life

Err...Maybe not if you think about it. :o

Yup, at least two really good reasons not to. :anal: