The Large Hadron Collider

Lazarus

Only ever seen a blackhole in a film, would love to see one in real life

No one else has actually seen a black hole either...so maybe you can volunteer to be the first. :anal:

Not sure about that like but I'm up for the volunteering bit.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ever seen a blackhole in a film, would love to see one in real life

No one else has actually seen a black hole either...so maybe you can volunteer to be the first. :o

Not sure about that like but I'm up for the volunteering bit.

Superluminal eyesight? :anal::nufc:

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know what all the fuss is about to be honest. I remember our class doing the exact same experiment one day in Physics. Well, we were about to, until yours truly tried to get a peek down Jane Dempsey's top (once a perv, always a perv), leaned over a bit too much, knocked into Jane who fell against the asteroidinsipidatorlaserfluge causing an electric short which blacked out the whole school!! Mr Tate said I was a very naughty boy but, hey, at least I got a peek at those magnificent orbs of Jane,s, which is all that matters really :lol::woosh: Science schmience.

I've nicknamed Wacky's lasses minge "The black hole of Calcunta" does that count as me seeing a black hole?

You've actually seen it? :lol:

I only knew of it's existence because I once saw a bin lorry get sucked in after she bent to pick up her bairn...

:lol:

I wish it to be put on record however that should the fucker finish the world off then it was all Dennis Wise's fault, little dwarf twat

We still talking about the LHC or Wacky's girl's vagoo?

They arent actually doing owt with it until october the 21st, they are just sending a proton round and round in big circles for a month or so first, apparently its a toon fan.

Oh, and MvB is on hand to help out should a black hole emerge, he says he'll boot its ass to Mars and save us all

I might have to get The Orange Box out man, been ages since I've played on it. Portal is class.

Lets hope Lamarr doesn't jump into the Hadron Collider before they start the experiment.

:panic:

I wish it to be put on record however that should the fucker finish the world off then it was all Dennis Wise's fault, little dwarf twat

We still talking about the LHC or Wacky's girl's vagoo?

Both equally as scary my friend ;)

The scientist in charge of it used to play keyboards for D:Ream. The destiny of mankind in the hands of D:Ream's keyboard player! How did it come to this??

if it destroys the universe, things could literally, only get better !

Haven't the gayers been colliding hadrons in eachother's blackholes for aeons?

Things always emerge fist on the gay scene like.

no, that's colliding hard-ons.