Yay!!!!!!!!

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fuck me sideways! Congrats Cath!

No drinking mind young lady.

I haven't had a fucking drink since June 21st man. We've known for donkeys :lol:

Well, I'm made up for you, I really am. Call the baby Obafemi.

I haven't had a fucking drink since June 21st man. We've known for donkeys :lol:

At the "pissup" (lime-and-ferkin-soda meet up) last weekend the lads were choosing names for it. That was a suggestion along with Kevin :lol:

At the "pissup" (lime-and-ferkin-soda meet up) last weekend the lads were choosing names for it. That was a suggestion along with Kevin :lol:

I seem to recall there being more outrageous suggestions than that... Also, absolutely no consideration was given to girls names, because it's clearly going to be a lad, and if it's not, we'll just have to push it back up until it's reconsidered. :lol:

also a suggestion by someone else, that it's only chance of being a cute baby is if you'd adopted it... :icon_lol:

At the "pissup" (lime-and-ferkin-soda meet up) last weekend the lads were choosing names for it. That was a suggestion along with Kevin ;)

I seem to recall there being more outrageous suggestions than that... Also, absolutely no consideration was given to girls names, because it's clearly going to be a lad, and if it's not, we'll just have to push it back up until it's reconsidered. :icon_lol:

also a suggestion by someone else, that it's only chance of being a cute baby is if you'd adopted it... :lol:

:lol:

I seem to recall there being more outrageous suggestions than that... Also, absolutely no consideration was given to girls names, because it's clearly going to be a lad, and if it's not, we'll just have to push it back up until it's reconsidered. :lol:

also a suggestion by someone else, that it's only chance of being a cute baby is if you'd adopted it... :icon_lol:

"It's going to be beautiful :huff:"

"How come? You adopting?"

Thank you Mr Roper ;)

The Fish no disrespect or anything because I'm sure underneath it all your heart could possibly be in the right place, but do you ever say anything interesting?

The Fish no disrespect or anything because I'm sure underneath it all your heart could possibly be in the right place, but do you ever say anything interesting?

Please do not bring that shit into this thread. It's tiresome enough where it is.

Yup, it's bad for baby. Along with alcohol. Remember that Cath.

You can't give a baby booze? :lol:

No. Although no-one told my nana.

Stunts the growth so I'm told.

Yup, it's bad for baby. Along with alcohol. Remember that Cath.

You can't give a baby booze? :lol:

:lol: its ages since I watched my old VHS's of that. Reminds me I must get them on DVD.