Yay!!!!!!!!

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I hope KCG doesn't mind me borrowing his thread but there's some more good news. I had a scan this morning and the forum will have another new member in the new year. I swear as we were watching it licked it's paw and washed it's face :shades:

Anyway, after having years of problems of the girlie nature, it's our own little miracle :good:

I am absolutely over the moon for you. Hope its a little girl for my little boy to chat up when we come down for weekends.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope KCG doesn't mind me borrowing his thread but there's some more good news. I had a scan this morning and the forum will have another new member in the new year. I swear as we were watching it licked it's paw and washed it's face :shades:

Anyway, after having years of problems of the girlie nature, it's our own little miracle :blush:

Eek! and I missed this one as well!

Thats fantastic! Chuffed to bits for you Cath. Doesnt seem 5 mins since you were putting my mind at ease as my wee'un was about due and he's one next month! :good: