Did you boo Smith today?

Happy Face

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not needed, he always has given 100%effort in our shirt, which is more than some have done in the past. granted, it hasn't been enough as for the money we've paid we haven't had a good enough return from him based on performances, but to boo him is completely wrong.

who cares?

:anal:

Aye, close the forum. Who gives a fuck about NUFC anyway?

i meant who cares if people booed smith? doesnt make a difference if he is booed or not.

Course it does. Otherwise, what's the point in booing the useless piece of shit?

who cares?

i meant who cares if people booed smith? doesnt make a difference if he is booed or not.

Course it does. Otherwise, what's the point in booing the useless piece of shit?

Why shouldnt people boo smith then?

who cares?

He's a Newcastle player, there was a prospective Newcastle player in the stands... Go figure.

who cares?

There's 2 possible futures for the lad....

1) Sell him - in which case booing him can only depreciate the lads value and lessen the return the club get from his sale.

2) Keep him - in which case booing him can only shatter what confidence he might have had and leave him an expensive reserve.

I'd ask what benefit booing could have?

who cares?

He's a Newcastle player, there was a prospective Newcastle player in the stands... Go figure.

ok so colocini wont sign for us because he seen that smith was booed

who cares?

I'm sure it's made him, and will make other possible Newcastle players think twice about joining us.

who cares?

There's 2 possible futures for the lad....

1) Sell him - in which case booing him can only depreciate the lads value and lessen the return the club get from his sale.

2) Keep him - in which case booing him can only shatter what confidence he might have had and leave him an expensive reserve.

I'd ask what benefit booing could have?

Im not sayin there is any benefit but if people have paid to go to the match they have the right to boo him if they want. Also with what you were sayin about if we sell him, barry and ronaldo have been booed in pre-season friendlies but their values will not go down because of this and i doubt the fans think oh no we better not boo smith as his value will decrease. TBH i dont think people care how much he is sold for they just want him gone.

who cares?

I'm sure it's made him, and will make other possible Newcastle players think twice about joining us.

No it wouldnt because it could happen at any club. Players arent going to think im not going to join Newcastle United because they once booed Alan Smith. If we are of a high enough standard for a player and they get the salary they want they will come and play for us

Im not sayin there is any benefit but if people have paid to go to the match they have the right to boo him if they want. Also with what you were sayin about if we sell him, barry and ronaldo have been booed in pre-season friendlies but their values will not go down because of this and i doubt the fans think oh no we better not boo smith as his value will decrease. TBH i dont think people care how much he is sold for they just want him gone.

They have the right to boo. I have the right to say they're fucking idiots.

Has Ronaldo played a pre-season friendly?

Either way, if he was booed, it was down to his desire to not play for his current club. Smith has shown no such desire.

Either way, if he was booed, it was down to his desire to not play for his current club. Smith has shown no such desire.

Man Utd fans had banners saying they wanted him out. Also i wouldnt say ronaldo doesnt want to play for man utd its just he would rather play for madrid and the money will also be better there. Also ronaldo is more commited to man utd than smith is to us. If any decent team came in for smith he would be off straight away, the only reason he hasnt is because he is shit and noone wants him

Man Utd fans had banners saying they wanted him out. Also i wouldnt say ronaldo doesnt want to play for man utd its just he would rather play for madrid and the money will also be better there. Also ronaldo is more commited to man utd than smith is to us. If any decent team came in for smith he would be off straight away, the only reason he hasnt is because he is shit and noone wants him

Everton want him and Smith turned them down previously you knacker.

I don't see how anyone can question his effort (though you can question his ability). He's never tried to maneuver a move like Ronaldo or Barry.

I don't see how anyone can question his effort (though you can question his ability). He's never tried to maneuver a move like Ronaldo or Barry.

When did smith turn them down? and why would smith try and maneuver a move? if he left us it would be a move down for him as i doubt anyone would be willing to pay him what he gets paid here

some people on here know so little. Smith has never been boo'ed previously. But becuase he has been linked with leaving in the press he gets booed- Disgusting. The players all like him, keegan likes him. Yeah he hasnt scored but you cant knock his effort. Fickle fans imo who dont have a clue about the game. Could someone please tell me why Nzogbia who doesnt give a shit about the club and openly wants to leave doesnt get booed and smith does?

Edited by JaMoUsE

When did smith turn them down? and why would smith try and maneuver a move? if he left us it would be a move down for him as i doubt anyone would be willing to pay him what he gets paid here

When we got him iirc.

I'm not saying he has any reason to want to leave. You brought Barry and Ronaldo into it. Players who've been booed for a lack of dedication to their current club.

Do you think his effort has been bad enough to warrant booing?