Did you boo Smith today?

Happy Face

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off you orrible little cunt. dont you have an oil rich country to invade, you little spacka.

:anal: ... stupid little skanger

no oneeven knows what a "skanger" is. People like you are ruining football (soccer) torres. You are not needed and were never wanted. Satelite TV and suddenly you're a fan. Do me a favour and go to game before you comment, actually do me a favour and die.

Fuck off you orrible little cunt. dont you have an oil rich country to invade, you little spacka.

:nufc: ... stupid little skanger

no oneeven knows what a "skanger" is. People like you are ruining football (soccer) torres. You are not needed and were never wanted. Satelite TV and suddenly you're a fan. Do me a favour and go to game before you comment, actually do me a favour and die.

I'm sure more know what a skanger is (at least those who can google) than know what "oneeven" is? You bitter little weasel, I've been to more games than you've had warm meals. In fact, I've been to more games than spurs have won by more than 2 ... :anal::o:nufc:

Guest Stevie

:anal: ... stupid little skanger

...I agree, and people like you, in your Surrey bungalow, with your thatched roof, support your local club you nonce.

See if you can beat the 33,000 gate we had yesterday for a game with a bigger club today.

Torres and DannyB are ruining this forum. :anal:

The shitty arse mods are frightened to do anything about it though for fear of looking to heavy handed, a months ban each I reckon until they get their houses in order.

Catmag, unleash your claws!

who cares?

:anal:

Aye, close the forum. Who gives a fuck about NUFC anyway?

i meant who cares if people booed smith? doesnt make a difference if he is booed or not.

Course it does. Otherwise, what's the point in booing the useless piece of shit?

Why shouldnt people boo smith then?

There's 2 possible futures for the lad....

1) Sell him - in which case booing him can only depreciate the lads value and lessen the return the club get from his sale.

2) Keep him - in which case booing him can only shatter what confidence he might have had and leave him an expensive reserve.

I'd ask what benefit booing could have?

Gotcha.

Silly booing our own players.

Will you two love birds fuck off?

FYP :anal:

Back to Smith, as I have said before there are occasions when booing is warranted. I know many do not agree with this but there are times when the fans must make their feelings very accessible and a recent example is Fat Sam's awful management, poor substitutions, wacky selections, etc.

I don't think a player who has not committed some grave offense (Owen openly talking about how he wants to join Man U, for example, or one of our players abusing Geordies, etc.) should be booed, and Smith falls into this category. He's not done much right in his time here, but he hasn't done owt really wrong and he doesn't deserve that treatment.

And to think some on here thought they were too good for Newcastle-Online because there were too many kids posting on there, now you're stuck with these pair of twats that have made the forum look like a complete fucking shambles.

Unlucky.

Two week ban each.

It will be better if we can actually talk about football as we go into the new season.

Two week ban each.

It will be better if we can actually talk about football as we go into the new season.

can you ban attain aswel or get him to stop putting on the end of every post;

Regards,

Attain

Two week ban each.

can you ban attain aswel or get him to stop putting on the end of every post;

Regards,

Attain

No.

Regards,

Tom.