Did you boo Smith today?

Happy Face

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't agree with it.

It's terrible support and a disgrace.

However - Once the mob has spoken, unfortunately to turn them back around - it's not like Smith is going to replicate Ronaldo's resurgence after Euro 2004.

However - Once the mob has spoken, unfortunately to turn them back around - it's not like Smith is going to replicate Ronaldo's resurgence after Euro 2004.

That's not the point man.

The fella has done nothing wrong, but not play well (which at least partially isn't his fault), I don't have too much sympathy as I'm sure his wage packet helps him sleep at night, but still he certainly doesn't deserve it (and I can't think of many players/occasions were an own team player would).

It's a shame really because someone that was effective for us, with Smith's general attitude would be a really big plus for the club.

It's complete madness booing a player like that though, a bit like it was with Parker (although the end result worked out ok).

That's not the point man.

What is the point?

Fuck off you orrible little cunt. dont you have an oil rich country to invade, you little spacka.

:anal: ... stupid little skanger

no oneeven knows what a "skanger" is. People like you are ruining football (soccer) torres. You are not needed and were never wanted. Satelite TV and suddenly you're a fan. Do me a favour and go to game before you comment, actually do me a favour and die.

...I agree, and people like you, in your Surrey bungalow, with your thatched roof, support your local club you nonce.

See if you can beat the 33,000 gate we had yesterday for a game with a bigger club today.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/artic...roma100808.html

And not one boooooo in sight.

Fuck off you orrible little cunt. dont you have an oil rich country to invade, you little spacka.

no oneeven knows what a "skanger" is. People like you are ruining football (soccer) torres. You are not needed and were never wanted. Satelite TV and suddenly you're a fan. Do me a favour and go to game before you comment, actually do me a favour and die.

...I agree, and people like you, in your Surrey bungalow, with your thatched roof, support your local club you nonce.

See if you can beat the 33,000 gate we had yesterday for a game with a bigger club today.

I wonder who this might be??

I wonder who this might be??

pretty damn obvious

Torres and DannyB are ruining this forum. :o

Two week ban each.

It will be better if we can actually talk about football as we go into the new season.

can you ban attain aswel or get him to stop putting on the end of every post;

Regards,

Attain

We're after his uncles money remember. :anal:

He has done you all over there like

Half of the spastics who booed yesterday probably didn't even know what they were booing at, that's what makes it so sad. It's shitey arse, spoiled brat, childish bollocks that has zero place in a football ground.

I know he hasn't been the best buy we've had, but whos to say he can't come good yet? If he knows everyone's behind him it might just give him a boost. If it doesn't and he doesn't make the grade, then we should move him on. Oh, in case you hadn't noticed, that's the manager's decision though, not ours, and no amount of booing or hissy fits will change that.

I really, really hope he scores a couple of goals soon and sticks it right up the bastards, Nicky Butt style. Sad state of affairs when you have to say that about your own 'fans.'

Half of the spastics who booed yesterday probably didn't even know what they were booing at, that's what makes it so sad. It's shitey arse, spoiled brat, childish bollocks that has zero place in a football ground.

I know he hasn't been the best buy we've had, but whos to say he can't come good yet? If he knows everyone's behind him it might just give him a boost. If it doesn't and he doesn't make the grade, then we should move him on. Oh, in case you hadn't noticed, that's the manager's decision though, not ours, and no amount of booing or hissy fits will change that.

I really, really hope he scores a couple of goals soon and sticks it right up the bastards, Nicky Butt style. Sad state of affairs when you have to say that about your own 'fans.'

couldn't agree more. He's been disappointing but it will be even sweeter if he came good and played like he did when he was at Leeds now.

couldn't agree more. He's been disappointing but it will be even sweeter if he came good and played like he did when he was at Leeds now.

not going to happen

not going to happen

possibly not but thats not the point

Wont happen but the points valid.

I just dont "get" booing. What exactly is it meant to achieve? Would you rather lift a player and him score a goal or knock his head down further so there's even less a chance?

"great" support.

Booing our own players. Booing our own players because one of the red tops puts out bollcoks about him having a medical at Everton. Fuck me gently.

Which of course if it was true, wouldn't have been in the position to be boo'd on Saturday.

It's fucking stupid - the lad may be shite, but he's giving his all. What people think they're going to achieve by booing him is beyond me. Modern day thing as well - we never had this carry on in the 80s/early 90s when we truly were shite.

The only time I ever remember booing at SJP back then was a home game against Coventry when we went in at half-time 3-0 down. And that was directed at the whole team who were fucking gash and also the same 11 players who'd won at Anfield 7 days earlier..