Did you boo Smith today?

Happy Face

So you dont care what people think about us to do with the barton situation as keegan is standing by him and thats good enough for you? So why do you care about what people think about us to do with the booing of smith?

I don't think the general public hold the fans of NUFC responsible for Joey Bartons behaviour. They might think he's a nasty piece of work but that's not our fault. I'm bothered about what NUFC players (and prospective players) think about being booed by their own.

And you can call me Kenny if you like :anal:

Well i have to disagree with you if the reason for you being against people booing smith is because of what other people think of us because you shouldnt care about what other people think about us as our supporters are some of the best in the country, (maybe even the best), so what other clubs fan think about us shouldnt bother you.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you dont care what people think about us to do with the barton situation as keegan is standing by him and thats good enough for you? So why do you care about what people think about us to do with the booing of smith?

I don't think the general public hold the fans of NUFC responsible for Joey Bartons behaviour. They might think he's a nasty piece of work but that's not our fault. I'm bothered about what NUFC players (and prospective players) think about being booed by their own.

Well i have to disagree with you if the reason for you being against people booing smith is because of what other people think of us because you shouldnt care about what other people think about us as our supporters are some of the best in the country, (maybe even the best), so what other clubs fan think about us shouldnt bother you.

i don't think he's worried about fans, just prospective players.

I know that's another post that's not aimed at me, but just to stick my oar in as the thread starter, my problem is NEVER what other fans/media think of us. Just the relationship between player and fans.

Supporting Smith and Barton keeps that bond strong for the benefit of the club.

Anyone else can lick my hairy arse.

Once again i cant argue with you there as the only reason i said this is because Dr whatever his name is said as his main reason for people not booing smith is that it makes us look like cunts.

There's that too.

I don't see how not booing two players could make us look like cuntish supporters.

Im not on about booing barton. What i meant is alot of people though he should have been sacked, but we decided not to and he has been given our support.

Are these people Newcastle supporters? I've personally not heard from one that thinks we should get rid. Of course our detractors/opponents want us to drop him. It would only serve to weaken us.

When barton came out of prison there were alot of interviews with fans and lots of people had wrote into the news saying barton should have been sacked because they believe that if the same thing had happened to anyone else in any other job they would have been sacked on the spot and not paid 50 grand a week to go to prison. (this was on the proper news aswel, not SSN)

Il say what i said before. Players arent going to be put off coming to us because the fans once booed alan smith. If a player wants to play at the top level for a big club they should know they have to perform or they will recieve alot of criticism from fans and the media, imo its part of the job

I know that's another post that's not aimed at me, but just to stick my oar in as the thread starter, my problem is NEVER what other fans/media think of us. Just the relationship between player and fans.

Once again i cant argue with you there as the only reason i said this is because Dr whatever his name is said as his main reason for people not booing smith is that it makes us look like cunts.

There's that too.

I don't see how not booing two players could make us look like cuntish supporters.

Im not on about booing barton. What i meant is alot of people though he should have been sacked, but we decided not to and he has been given our support.

Are these people Newcastle supporters? I've personally not heard from one that thinks we should get rid. Of course our detractors/opponents want us to drop him. It would only serve to weaken us.

When barton came out of prison there were alot of interviews with fans and lots of people had wrote into the news saying barton should have been sacked because they believe that if the same thing had happened to anyone else in any other job they would have been sacked on the spot and not paid 50 grand a week to go to prison. (this was on the proper news aswel, not SSN)

If they were Newcastle fans they would have been the same fucking idiots that booed Smith today.

There's that too.

If they were Newcastle fans they would have been the same fucking idiots that booed Smith today.

didnt think idiots would watch the news

There's that too.

Everyone watches the news.

Fucking idiots don't question the news.

:anal:

I'm pleased that you picked up on that HF, maybe it was too cryptic for Trig.

There's that too.

Everyone watches the news.

Fucking idiots don't question the news.

:anal:

Fucking idiots cant go a sentence without having to swear :o

You did say 'people'. By this i thought u meant lots of people and not just the 2-3 we will be buying. Could have worded it a bit better tbh.

Fucking idiots cant go a sentence without having to swear :anal:

Richard Herring has got me calling any pleasant individual with misguided ideas a "fucking idiot", I recommend you listen to his podcast, it's funny as fook.

http://cdn4.libsyn.com/britishcomedyguide/...c49145fdbf2b3dd

Edited by Happy Face

You did say 'people'. By this i thought u meant lots of people and not just the 2-3 we will be buying. Could have worded it a bit better tbh.

Er, no I didn't.

Er, no I didn't.

My mistake. Had forgotten your exact wording, mainly because you were talking shit.

Er, no I didn't.

My mistake. Had forgotten your exact wording, mainly because you were talking shit.

Very gracious of you. Good night to you sir.

It's not needed, he always has given 100%effort in our shirt, which is more than some have done in the past. granted, it hasn't been enough as for the money we've paid we haven't had a good enough return from him based on performances, but to boo him is completely wrong.

I never booed the cunt but does he fuck always give 100%.

They paid their money.

Fact.

Get over it.

He's not liked and we want rid of him.

Yes he's shit and we want rid of him. But boo'ing a player who gives his all every game he plays (and yes I have a ST before some smart arse comes along) is disgraceful.

Now booing Shola I could understand...

What's the difference? Anyone who DARES to say he gives "his all every game" either doesn't know football, or is happy to be force fed trough loads of bullshit. I stand by those who dare to voice their opinion.

Didnt boo him, dont like him either. But, I still say booing any player while on the pitch is a disgrace. Not to mention I find it funny as fuck anyone who is meant to be remotely grown up shouting "Boooo" :anal:

Il say what i said before. Players arent going to be put off coming to us because the fans once booed alan smith. If a player wants to play at the top level for a big club they should know they have to perform or they will recieve alot of criticism from fans and the media, imo its part of the job

... but you're a fool, so just like DannB ... who the fuck cares what you think! :o:nufc: