I have witnessed a miracle!

Park Life

Well going off duff performnce yesterday id have to agree, albeit he played up front. His touch was sharpand he beat his man on a number of occasions, he showed some skillfull touchs too and looks confident.

We have a small dilema now, jonas played on left yesterday and looked comfortable but was itching to be on the right hand side where he strived, he kept drifting inside, so for me its either zoggy or duffers on the left and jonas on the right, thought itd be a shame to drop milner as he has looked good pre-season too.

Tough one....just a thought but doesnt anyone else think jonas could be the spark in centre mid we've been looking for?

Oh yeah and butt was poor yesterday imo

Well going off duff performnce yesterday id have to agree, albeit he played up front. His touch was sharpand he beat his man on a number of occasions, he showed some skillfull touchs too and looks confident.

We have a small dilema now, jonas played on left yesterday and looked comfortable but was itching to be on the right hand side where he strived, he kept drifting inside, so for me its either zoggy or duffers on the left and jonas on the right, thought itd be a shame to drop milner as he has looked good pre-season too.

Tough one....just a thought but doesnt anyone else think jonas could be the spark in centre mid we've been looking for?

Oh yeah and butt was poor yesterday imo

Let Jonas drift into the middle and let Zog/Ricky overlap. [Trapattoni\]

I'd reckon he deserves a shot ahead of Charlie and Milner on pre-season form.

I'd play N'Zogbia ahead of him and I'd play Enrique left-back.

Ricky is a good left back, I really believe that. Charlie is an exciting prospect, no doubt, but it'd be harsh to drop Duff after he's done pretty well so far.

This means either dropping Charles to LB or dropping him entirely.

my theory is that last season he wasn't properly fit and was therefore unable to show his true form.

sadly i think his legs are going slightly and he won't be a big success this term. for me the best winger in the league was petrov last season, now if we had a player of his quality, then we'd be talking...

I don't think he'll ever really cut as a winger any more (in a 4-4-2 anyway). Possible option as a 2nd striker / left side of a front 3 and maybe even as a back-up left-back as he actually played there and did alright (albeit against poor opposition) in the Uefa Cup under Roeder.