Tetchy Kevin Keegan hints at unrest

Jimbo

and nobody thinks it's the clusterfuck that you do.

We'll see what he says about the setup when he leaves. Unless he's gagged [which I suspect he is now after what he said after the Chelsea game]

I agree with this bit, I have a feeling that KK has been told to reign it in for now.

At an uneducated guess everyone at the club has been told not to tell the media anything.

Look at the answers KK is giving, basically they translate to no comment without being as blunt.

Even the player comments in the press are a fraction of what they use to be.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see what he says about the setup when he leaves. Unless he's gagged [which I suspect he is now after what he said after the Chelsea game]

I agree with this bit, I have a feeling that KK has been told to reign it in for now.

At an uneducated guess everyone at the club has been told not to tell the media anything.

Look at the answers KK is giving, basically they translate to no comment without being as blunt.

And it's silly if you ask me.

Honestly, everything in that article can be easily explained away. The best/worst bit is the Coloccini thing. Trying to make out there's some rift because KK said he hadn't officially signed but the chairman had his name on the strip top he had on. All Keegan was doing was telling the truth as he hasn't officially signed yet, probably pending his medical. Load of rubbish man.

you're wrong alex, this is a clear indication that Keegan hates the job, that Owen's seeking legal avenues to get out of his contract, Ashley is going to cut and run, the new players are going to refuse to play unless they get massive pay-bumps and that NUFC are going to habitually slaughter children before every match.

Don't believe me? just ask Leazes... he's wise to the horror that's going on behind scene.

he's [Caulkin] only giving his impression of what he thinks is going on ffs :anal:

No, he's shitstirring.

Thats my take on it.