Where will we finish next season?

Park Life

Season 08/09  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10th

7th under Roeder with no defence and 10th under KK with arguably our best def in years. Have a word.

tbf our midfield could be better :anal:

I suppose you want Parker back? :o

10th

7th under Roeder with no defence and 10th under KK with arguably our best def in years. Have a word.

I suppose you want Parker back? :nufc:

:o [/words in mouth]

10th

I was thinking more about a season of an old bald Nicky Butt lolloping around in midfield & misplacing his passes :o

10th

I was thinking more about a season of an old bald Nicky Butt lolloping around in midfield & misplacing his passes :o

You always knew how to play upto me. :nufc:

What we are missing is a Solano type with good mid-range passing and an eye for movement ahead of him.

Guest Stevie

I think this will be the final table:

1 Chelsea

2 Man Utd

3 Liverpool

4 Arsenal

5 Tottenham

6 Newcastle

7 Aston Villa

8 Middlesbrough

9 Portsmouth (having seen them yesterday and losing Muntari)

10 Everton

11 Sunderland

12 Manchester City

13 Wigan

14 Fulham

15 West Ham

16 Blackburn

17 Bolton

18 Stoke

19 West Brom

20 Hull (less than 15 points)

Being optimistic, I think we could push 8th. I think we have a strong first team that could challenge most of the 12-5th place teams. However, as the injuries creep in our lack of quality in depth will show. So, I think our season is very reliant on keeping people fit. Though Ive said 8th being optimistic, I actually think 10th.

I reckon 8th and a decent run in one of the cups. The league's a different place to when Roeder had us finishing 7th and I think we still have a fair bit of work to do.

Taken form SMB but they reckon it's from a City forum, if true it sounds dodgy so you might want to adjust your City predictions:

if the following is true ManCity are goosed...

"I'm sorry to say this, as a life long fan and - for the last few (for me at least) unforgettable months - employee, MCFC as we know it is finished. Here are the FACTS, for those who really want to know. Thaksin is, as of midlnight 10th August, 2008, an international fugitive. He now has to be found guilty of corruption in Thailand in his absense, offering no defence. Extradition requests will surely follow. The PL will then have to find him short of the fit and proper ownership rules (and believe me, the pressure for that from fellow 'members' has been growing since June). Thaksin is trying to palm off City onto whoever will now take it, an insolvent mess of a business, completely incapable of sustaining itself. The truth is that the only interested party (until recently) - Wardle - is not now able to bail City out now , he cant come close on his own and no partners have been found. The wage bioll and committments due on the last 2 years' transfers have spiralled out of control. The Corluka affair is the last straw - I personally worked on the deal and can assure anyone interested that he has already been transferred to Spurs. Spurs have this evening started legal action, and he will be barred from playing for City following an injunction in the courts tomorrow. Personally I expect Hughes to then resign on principal (he has no choice now, he is on record as saying that he wilol have final say on all transfers). Many wont believe any of this, but a few will. I am very close to this situation (readers will never know who I am or how close - a few would know my name but it isnt appropriate to for me to come 'out') - trust me, I am close enough to know what has happeneded in the last fortnight, I am *ed off with it (as a fan, and as someone who has worked hard for the club durinig the ast 18 months or so) and it must be said, a little drunk.

I am posting this message on a few sites - apologies for those that keep reading it, but I want City fans to know what is happening. The sad truth is we are finished, and that as a result, the PL will be facing its biggest challenge since inception within 2 weeks of now."