Will Coloccini ever sign?

Deano

This is starting to get ridiculus tbh, 2 and a half weeks since it came about we were after him, a week since its appeared we'd agreed terms and signed the written deal, he's had his medical and was at the match on saturday...so why the hell hasnt he signed? This is strange....

MA could end up with egg on his face after wearing a coloccini shirt at weekend.....though you'd think he'd only do that once there was it wasset in stone he had signed?

Also what the fucks going on with jonas's registration, il be really pissed off if he cant play against man u like!

prob MA trying something swift to save some cash holding it up :anal:

which is the problem with jonas registration i guess

:o Have a word man.

Edited by alex

Dont think its fallen through and MA trying to save money on jonas deal hs bit him in the arse, mallorca are fucking us around now...

As far as coloccini deal i just cant understand why it would be taking so long???

He told people who were at the launch of the charity on Saturday he's signed and it's being confirmed tomorrow or Wednesday. Probably tomorrow to build up interest in the open training day on Wednesday morning.

He told people who were at the launch of the charity on Saturday he's signed and it's being confirmed tomorrow or Wednesday. Probably tomorrow to build up interest in the open training day on Wednesday morning.

You know this how? :icon_lol:

Well if he doesn't him and the club are going to look stupid after him sporting that top, therefore I'll put my neck on the line and say it's a done deal

Weh aye man. And as though Keegan would have been joking about his 70s hair etc. if he was pissed off because he was out of the loop.

You know this how? :icon_lol:

Heard it mentioned by two or three different people on different boards who were at the dinner/launch.

The encouraging side of it is the fact coloccini has already trained with the squad, but if he's trained with the squad i cant see why there hasnt been an official announcement??

He's seen the state of them and was on the first flight back to Spain? :icon_lol:

Surely SURELY waiting to be unveiled on Wednesday or something?

not stressing.

still want a central midfielder who can creat something and a defensive midfielder who can destroy something..

any idea if Brahma and Shiva are available on a Bosman?

Surely SURELY waiting to be unveiled on Wednesday or something?

not stressing.

still want a central midfielder who can creat something and a defensive midfielder who can destroy something..

any idea if Brahma and Shiva are available on a Bosman?

Very good. :icon_lol:

Nah, she's the Goddess of time, change, death and destruction, but curiously that isn't the same as being the "Destroyer or Transformer"... apparently.

My mate says he's staying the in Hilton until he finds a house like, apparently he told him he was definitely moving (can he even speak English? :icon_lol:)...

House?

That's a good thing, I suppose. I don't want any of our players doing a Partridge.

My mate says he's staying the in Hilton until he finds a house like, apparently he told him he was definitely moving (can he even speak English? :icon_lol:)...

House?

That's a good thing, I suppose. I don't want any of our players doing a Partridge.

:icon_lol:

I'm sure he had a twelve inch dinner plate in his hand at the match so don't count your chickens.

I often tend to hold my 12 incher in my hand like, especially when out in public.