Will Coloccini ever sign?

Deano

I'm sure he had a twelve inch dinner plate in his hand at the match so don't count your chickens.

I often tend to hold my 12 incher in my hand like, especially when out in public.

And thats why you're on the register Son.

Apparently we are waiting for another deal to go through.

The only ones I can think of are Warnock and Tiawo (sp?)

Where've you heard that, curly haired one?

Friend of a friend shite But often correct and often believable enough.

Where've you heard that, curly haired one?

Friend of a friend shite But often correct and often believable enough.

Aye, have heard similar - seems to be going round that we've got Derdiyok (Smith on his way if thats true)

Said to be announced tomorrow - very tentitive though, have to take it all with a pinch of salt, the amount of people who enjoy making up shit to spout.

(edit for typo)

Edited by JonGoodwyn

I'm sure he had a twelve inch dinner plate in his hand at the match so don't count your chickens.

I often tend to hold my 12 incher in my hand like, especially when out in public.

And thats why you're on the register Son.

:icon_lol:

This is the latest from an 'ITK'

Coloccini to sign tomorrow. My mate who works at NUFC thinks that Taye Taiwo may also sign tomorrow and both be announced. Really depends how quick the Taiwo deal can be done. My mate has not heard anything about Derdiyok. Problem with Smith going to Everton was wages - Ashley is unhappy at Smith / Everton wanting us to be paying a percentage of his wages for the next two years (£20k a week apparently)

A while back when we were on the verge of signing Aimar my mate was told that he was definitely not our big target for the summer. I am unsure if Coloccini is.

I think tomorrow could be a half fun day. At the very worst Coloccini deal will be announced.

Coloccini to sign tomorrow. My mate who works at NUFC thinks that Taye Taiwo may also sign tomorrow and both be announced. Really depends how quick the Taiwo deal can be done. My mate has not heard anything about Derdiyok. Problem with Smith going to Everton was wages - Ashley is unhappy at Smith / Everton wanting us to be paying a percentage of his wages for the next two years (£20k a week apparently)

A while back when we were on the verge of signing Aimar my mate was told that he was definitely not our big target for the summer. I am unsure if Coloccini is.

I think tomorrow could be a half fun day. At the very worst Coloccini deal will be announced.

Sounds promising...and feasbale too, sign tomorrow and unveiled on open day on wed?

Whats this about taiwo? this the LB from Marseille?

Guest Stevie

Taiwo is fuckin mint, he is no mug, and I'm not just saying this because he scored for my Nigeria team in the World Cup Final (FM2008), a game remarkably which saw a Michael Owen hattrick win it 3-2 for England.

I've seen him a few times when I've had a bet on Marseille, on Setanta, and he is the real deal. Like a black Stuart Pearce. One thing though I don't think left back is a crisis area in the team as much as a top quality playmaker is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xle920Ctq8o

Jonny did you advise on the backing music on this clip? :icon_lol:

Gosh! He's a beast. More big scary black men the better. :rolleyes:

as camp as a row of tents that Parky, Gosh! WTF :icon_lol:

Did anyone read the first comment? 'he was meant to have a medical at the same time as Cappucini' 2+2=5 :icon_lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Wouldn't be a huge signing other wise we'd have heard bout it but another face to come with him I reckon.

Guest Stevie

Thinking about it if Taiwo signs, we could probably field an all black team now for the first time.

1 Krul if he goes on the sunbed

2 Beye

3 Taiwo

4 Faye

5 Cacapa

6 Bassong

7 Lua Lua

8 Geremi

9 Martins

10 Shola

11 N'Zogbia

I hope we field that team one day, go to Spain/Eastern Europe they get abused and we come away with an away win and we give the Spics the V's coming off.

Guest Stevie
I've never even heard us linked with this Tiawo. How old is he? He looks like a tool.

Carlos Valderamma looked like a tool but what a player he was as well.

Thinking about it if Taiwo signs, we could probably field an all black team now for the first time.

1 Krul if he goes on the sunbed

2 Beye

3 Taiwo

4 Faye

5 Cacapa

6 Bassong

7 Lua Lua

8 Geremi

9 Martins

10 Shola

11 N'Zogbia

I hope we field that team one day, go to Spain/Eastern Europe they get abused and we come away with an away win and we give the Spics the V's coming off.

Pompey do it better.

Guest Stevie
I've never even heard us linked with this Tiawo. How old is he? He looks like a tool.

That answers my question thanx.

Well have a look on wiki ye lazy cunt.

That answers my question thanx.

Well have a look on wiki ye lazy cunt.

Why when I've got helpful people like you on here.

Marseille and Nigerian defender Taye Taiwo has opened the door to the possibility of a summer switch to Premier League team Sunderland.

Though reports claim that the Black Cats have made no offer to bring him to the Stadium of Light, the Nigerian defender uses the reporter's question as an opportunity to announce his interest.

Taiwo a left full-back had also been linked with several European club sides in recent months however the 22-year-old would be pleased to stay and help Marseille rediscover their past glory days.

"I am not aware of any bid from Sunderland," Taiwo told skysports.com

"However the Premiership is the best league in the world," he added.

"Roy Keane? If you don't know Roy Keane, it means you don't have a clue about football.

"He was a top, top player, so if you have a chance to learn with him it is good."