Shittest Golf sale sign ever?

peasepud

I mean theres no arrow, no indication of whats on offer. For fucks sake theres not even any blurb with it!

What are you supposed to do and anyway you can hardly see it until you're there.

Shite advertising that like.

jesus.jpg

It's the single arm folded across himself like he doesn't want to be there but his wife has him so well trained, he'll stay there in the pissing rain if he gets out of half an hour's nagging.

I'd love to see the photos this porvort takes that don't find their way onto here btw. Or maybe I wouldn't, on second thoughts. But I bet the Police would.

I'd love to see the photos this porvort takes that don't find their way onto here btw. Or maybe I wouldn't, on second thoughts. But I bet the Police would.

He's dodgy as fuck isn't he, can't help thinking of Inspector Gadget when I read his posts.

Fucking Oddball if ever I knew one :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
I mean theres no arrow, no indication of whats on offer. For fucks sake theres not even any blurb with it!

What are you supposed to do and anyway you can hardly see it until you're there.

Shite advertising that like.

jesus.jpg

That woman looks like she has a tashe

He's dodgy as fuck isn't he, can't help thinking of Inspector Gadget when I read his posts.

Fucking Oddball if ever I knew one :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Doesnt it say jesus on and hes wearing sandles with socks

Or have I missed it completley :s

I've seen him walking around Newcastle when I've be down. I waited for him to pass.