Stoke Sign Faye for £2.25m

Jimbo

shame. i rate him more than cacapa and taylor. keepgan obvioulsy doesn't see him ahead of the likes of those two plus the new argie bargie in the centre half pecking order.

i hope this means we're getting a couple of new faces in before the window shuts. 3 first team centre halfs and 4 strikers isn't really going to be enough, plus there's the lack of talent in central midfield that needs to be addressed

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shame. i rate him more than cacapa and taylor. keepgan obvioulsy doesn't see him ahead of the likes of those two plus the new argie bargie in the centre half pecking order.

i hope this means we're getting a couple of new faces in before the window shuts. 3 first team centre halfs and 4 strikers isn't really going to be enough, plus there's the lack of talent in central midfield that needs to be addressed

interesting kk says if they leave then new players will arrive, questions about transfer kitty maybe becasue we have quite a weak squad, why would we have to let some guy before buying :lol:

Like I said earlier hes a clogger and im happy to see him leave. He could have taken Smith and Milner with him if typical shithouse NUFC hadnt waited until 48 hours before the start of the season to start looking for replacements

I don't think it's a case of Keegan not seeing him ahead of those two, it's just if he's got his heart set on moving then there's no point in keeping an unhappy player, I thought he was our best centre back last year but he's not someone who we should struggle to replace IMO.

He does say he will replace them if they do go too tbf.

I don't think it's a case of Keegan not seeing him ahead of those two, it's just if he's got his heart set on moving then there's no point in keeping an unhappy player, I thought he was our best centre back last year but he's not someone who we should struggle to replace IMO.

Where does all of this heart set on move shit come from. He's made no noises about wanting to leave that I've heard and apparently told Diatta to come here.

As far as I can see it, Stoke have made a bit and we've accepted it which if I were him would suggest to me that the club don't want him so he's gone with it. I suppose you could why he hasn't waited to see if someone better came in for him but I can't see anything which suggests he had his heart set on going to Stoke.

Anyway, that's definitely three players we need now!

"And if those deals do happen there will be some more players coming in."

This makes me wonder if thewse two players weren't going to go would our transfer activity be over? Or is KK meaning in addition to the transfers we already have lined up...

Still a bit pessimistic even with the good news today.

why would he have his heart set on a move to stoke? bizarre. i reckon it was more a case of keegan not fancying him

why would he have his heart set on a move to stoke? bizarre. i reckon it was more a case of keegan not fancying him

He had his heart set on moving back to the north west which is an hours drive to Stoke, that was the story that came out in the press 2 weeks ago and the Stoke manager confirmed it today.

He had his heart set on moving back to the north west which is an hours drive to Stoke, that was the story that came out in the press 2 weeks ago and the Stoke manager confirmed it today.

Professionally it's a disastrous move though, he only has a few more good years left in him and he'll be most likely wasting them in the Championship.

Shame if he goes I agree, however if KK is happy to let him go and has someone in mind to replace him with then fair enough. So long as its one out one in Im happy.

Not that arsed really. Decent player like. We need an upgrade now.

We're leaving it a bit late, I'd imagine the club has known about this for a while and it's just his injury that has held the deal up so fingers crossed we have a replacement lined up.