Well, if rumours are true...

Wavey Davey

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's talk about your annoying habit of putting regards at the end of your posts first.

nob-end.

It wasn't meant to be offensive mate. Just you started a thread with no content, not even a quote or story.

Also how can polite be annoying? Get a grip man.

Regards,

Attain

Attain, we know who you are, it says so when you add to the thread. Its not a letter writing competition

Yours Sincerely

Robchester

Don't you find it strange the amount of people that do it themselves? Including yourself. Its like making a mountain out of a molehill.

Kind regards,

Attain

Can't you just stick to the Colo thread without making useless threads with nowt in them?

Regards,

Attain

I think you'll find Newcastle Online more to your liking. 270page threads and all.

Go on, try it! You'll love it!

Already been banned for taking my wummery too far.

Can't you just stick to the Colo thread without making useless threads with nowt in them?

Regards,

Attain

I think you'll find Newcastle Online more to your liking. 270page threads and all.

Go on, try it! You'll love it!

Already been banned for taking my wummery too far.

What a rebel :icon_lol:

Attain, we know who you are, it says so when you add to the thread. Its not a letter writing competition

Yours Sincerely

Robchester

Don't you find it strange the amount of people that do it themselves? Including yourself. Its like making a mountain out of a molehill.

Kind regards,

Attain

Most addictively,

Robchester

Let's talk about your annoying habit of putting regards at the end of your posts first.

nob-end.

It wasn't meant to be offensive mate. Just you started a thread with no content, not even a quote or story.

Regards,

Attain

I'm sorry, did I miss something or have you become a mod all of a sudden?

I'm merely inviting debate over a well-known rumour.

and as for your 'ploliteness'? It's just plain annoying. Everybody's taking the piss out of you, man.

nob-end.

Regards,

Attain

and as for your 'ploliteness'? It's just plain annoying. Everybody's taking the piss out of you, man.

I am sorry if you were offended. :icon_lol:

Let them, its hardly affecting me. :icon_lol:

Regards,

Attain

nob-end.

Regards,

Attain

Regards,

Attain

Shh. Adults are talking now.

Yours Sincerely

Robchester

Kind regards,

Attain

:icon_lol: I like him already. Have people not cottoned on yet that the more you go on about it the more hes going to do it!

Yours Sincerely

Robchester

Kind regards,

Attain

:icon_lol: I like him already. Have people not cottoned on yet that the more you go on about it the more hes going to do it!

How can he do it more than he already does? :icon_lol:

nob-end.

Regards,

Attain

Regards,

Attain

Shh. Adults are talking now.

:icon_lol: