New players being revealed today sweep

sammynb

So there are lots of rumours that Colo and other new toon players will be revealed today at the open training session, so who and how many others will there be?

I think it will be Colo, Guthrie, Spidey, Bassong and the new bairns but no surprises.

Jimbo, hope you've got your telly at the ready?

So there are lots of rumours that Colo and other new toon players will be revealed today at the open training session, so who and how many others will there be?

I think it will be Colo, Guthrie, Spidey, Bassong and the new bairns but no surprises.

Careful. Attain will be after you for not putting it in a previous Colo thread. :icon_lol:

Zebra out.

Edit: Fuck! beaten to it.

Edited by Zebra

It's been dragging on for so long I couldn't carel less if Obama was unveiled as the new midfielder.

Have the club confirmed they will be unvieling new players today??

Wont be holding out for anything exciting, even if they just confirm Jonas can play on Sunday I will be happy. As for any mystery superstars :icon_lol:

That prick off SSN was at the training session and said "no sign of Owen" and the camera was pointing streight at MO doing some ball work, he also said that there was a capacity crowd of 15,000. What a nob head

Merry Christmas & Happy New year

Jaythesouthernmag

Have the club confirmed they will be unvieling new players today??

Wont be holding out for anything exciting, even if they just confirm Jonas can play on Sunday I will be happy. As for any mystery superstars :icon_lol:

That prick off SSN was at the training session and said "no sign of Owen" and the camera was pointing streight at MO doing some ball work, he also said that there was a capacity crowd of 15,000. What a nob head

Merry Christmas & Happy New year

Jaythesouthernmag

:icon_lol:

SJP (h)

Newcastle are currently staging an open access training session at SJP, with a good number of fans having turned out filled and the bottom section of the Leazes and part of the East Stand despite the rain.

While Michael Owen, Alan Smith and Jonas Gutierrez were all present, there was no sign of Fabricio Coloccini.

Also absent from proceedings were Habib Beye, Mark Viduka and Obafemi Martins.

Wednesday brought unconfirmed speculation that Ameobi has been given permission to speak to another club over a proposed transfer - and he wasn't sighted in the session.

Meanwhile Stoke City were linked with a move for Abdoulaye Faye, although he is present at SJP currently.

The 30 year-old defender hasn't played for the club since being subbed at half time in the final game of last season at Everton - his failure to appear in pre-season being attributed to an unspecified injury.

Finishes soon I think Fish btw.