Double murder probe CCTV released

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not prejudice, its common sense. How many violent murders are committed by women?

A lot more than people think.

Women don't have to kill their boyfriends. Holding out from sex is the equivalent to torture. ;)

Its not prejudice, its common sense. How many violent murders are committed by women?

Figures?

No, I just made that up.

FYP

Figures?

No, I just made that up.

FYP

You thought they almost never happened none not so long ago, and I pointed out two in court that week. So it's definitely a lot more than people think.

Also violent attacks now make up over 1/3 of recorded crime for females in the UK, 240 women a day are arrested for violent crimes. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7534779.stm Of course male numbers are still at 4x that of woman, so there's a while to go for equality yet. :)

Is that more or less than you thought?

Women don't have to kill their boyfriends. Holding out from sex is the equivalent to torture. ;)

Yup, the real reason they don't kill more is that killing is too quick and merciful. :)

I thought a lot more violent crimes were comitted by men. So yes, that is more or less what I thought. Acrossthepond is spot on about your axe to grind mentality btw.

I thought a lot more violent crimes were comitted by men. So yes, that is more or less what I thought. Acrossthepond is spot on about your axe to grind mentality btw.

Shush Kettle. ;)

As you well know there are no figures for what people think (yet), but as a throw away comment it's fair enough (one that I should have guessed you'd rise from the deep to chew on :)), you yourself said that it almost never occurred and I pointed out two that week.

Don't blame me because Torres and DannyB are having an enforced break and you are tetchy. :)

Although are you really saying that China's activities in Africa get equal coverage with Iraq? Which is what ATP said (it wasn't what he was trying to say, but it was what he said).

Or are you saying that religious symbols aren't about what I said they were?

Edited by Fop

Shush Kettle. ;)

As you well know there are no figures for what people think (yet), but as a throw away comment it's fair enough (one that I should have guessed you'd rise from the deep to chew on :)), you yourself said that it almost never occurred and I pointed out two that week.

Don't blame me because Torres and DannyB are having an enforced break and you are tetchy. :)

Although are you really saying that China's activities in Africa get equal coverage with Iraq? Which is what ATP said (it wasn't what he was trying to say, but it was what he said).

Or are you saying that religious symbols aren't about what I said they were?

No, I was suggesting a lot of your posts are agenda driven.

Here I thought it was just Park and myself, but no one seems to get along here. :)

We all agree that we disagree (even if we agree). :)

I agree to agree to this post.

Bah, you're clearly wrong. ;)

Here I thought it was just Park and myself, but no one seems to get along here. :)

We all agree that we disagree (even if we agree). :)

I agree to agree to this post.

Bah, you're clearly wrong. ;)

Oh yeah? Prove it.

The soundtrack to internet quarrels:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:)

:icon_lol::)

Another obsession of yours - being the 'winner' and being 'right'.

*ahem* see my sig. ;)

You may have been, but I wasn't.

I prescribe 2 Diazepam twice daily till Torres or DannyB return.

To be fair like, a lass I work with had chinese neighbours move in and then her cat went missing. She climbed over the wall into next door and found her cat locked in a rabbit hutch. Now I'm not saying all chinese people eat cats but...

To be fair like, a lass I work with had chinese neighbours move in and then her cat went missing. She climbed over the wall into next door and found her cat locked in a rabbit hutch. Now I'm not saying all chinese people eat cats but...

....they eat rabbits???