Milner completes Aston Villa move

Chaser

Guest Stevie
we are a bigger club than villa

And you play in black and white, helped England win the 66 world cup. Won 5 european cups, countless premier leagues. "Oh shit just woke up and I have pissed the bed"

Course we're a bigger club than Villa, you are not a big club by any stretch of the imagination. The biggest Villa away support I've ever seen is 2,000. I look down my nose at Aston Villa it's a huge insult that we are even compared to them in almost every way. They played one good side when they won the European Cup, an era when small clubs like Ipswich and Forest won things, a shit era for football, so don't give me that. The average home attendance of teams when they play us is the third highest in the country, I'm not saying we're the third biggest attraction but Villa are about 12th. I just don't care when we play Villa, I'm trying to illustrate what non-entities I consider you to be. Even the bigger teams admit they would miss us if we weren't in the Premiership, we're something different, good or bad, we are, Villa are a boring nothingness, unimportant who no one would miss if they weren't there, that is a stone cold fact. Now Aston Villa, are absolutely fuck all, I'm more excited by the prospect of playing Hull, tyhe media aren't interested in you, no one is, I didn't even know about the laughable notion that you considered yourself to be a big club till a few years ago.

And you play in black and white, helped England win the 66 world cup. Won 5 european cups, countless premier leagues. "Oh shit just woke up and I have pissed the bed"

Course we're a bigger club than Villa, you are not a big club by any stretch of the imagination. The biggest Villa away support I've ever seen is 2,000. I look down my nose at Aston Villa it's a huge insult that we are even compared to them in almost every way. They played one good side when they won the European Cup, an era when small clubs like Ipswich and Forest won things, a shit era for football, so don't give me that. The average home attendance of teams when they play us is the third highest in the country, I'm not saying we're the third biggest attraction but Villa are about 12th. I just don't care when we play Villa, I'm trying to illustrate what non-entities I consider you to be. Even the bigger teams admit they would miss us if we weren't in the Premiership, we're something different, good or bad, we are, Villa are a boring nothingness, unimportant who no one would miss if they weren't there, that is a stone cold fact. Now Aston Villa, are absolutely fuck all, I'm more excited by the prospect of playing Hull, tyhe media aren't interested in you, no one is, I didn't even know about the laughable notion that you considered yourself to be a big club till a few years ago.

like i said you really are "gigantic"

Guest Stevie

By some definitions yes, without question when compared to any other club outside the established big four.

stop talking about my penis

Dont worry we have em on our forum as well

Dont worry we have em on our forum as well

only said it because im bored of your 'like i said you really are "gigantic"' comments.

Arguing about how big one's **** is, probably suggests it's not that big. :)

I'm bored of this argument. Villa are a big Premiership team with a good manager like us. If you get Milner and we get £9m I think we'll all be happy (so long as we have a good replacement lined up).

we are though. it wasnt that long ago since we were playing in the champions league . Villa are a team that normally finish midtable and you have only started looking better since o'neil has took over.

Yes, Villa have significantly improved since Martin O'Neil and Randy Lerner have taken control of the club. That is the whole point, the club seem to be going places and are bringing in very good players without all the media attention focussed on them. He's built a young, pacey, attacking squad and has built on the defence this summer. Aston Villa and Newcastle aren't too far apart from each other, although Villa seem to be on the rise much more than Newcastle Utd. No doubt you have some talented players but when half of them are crocked or under-performing then what does it matter whether they have a famous name or not? Just because you get better attendances it doesn't make you a bigger club, you have a bigger ground, so what? If you're looking at attendance figures then can I ask what happened to your fantastic support during the early 90's? If we're looking at history then Villa have 7 top flight titles compared to Newcastle's 4. Villa's last title was in the 80/81 season, Newcastle's was in 26/27...

Premier League History:

92/93: Villa - 2nd Newcastle - not in the league

93/94: Villa - 10th Newcastle - 3rd

94/95: Villa - 18th Newcastle - 6th

95/96: Villa - 4th Newcastle - 2nd

96/97: Villa - 5th Newcastle - 2nd

97/98: Villa - 7th Newcastle - 13th

98/99: Villa - 6th Newcastle - 13th

99/00: Villa - 6th Newcastle - 11th

00/01: Villa - 8th Newcastle - 11th

01/02: Villa - 8th Newcastle - 4th

02/03: Villa - 16th Newcastle - 3rd

03/04: Villa - 6th Newcastle - 5th

04/05: Villa - 10th Newcastle - 14th

05/06: Villa - 16th Newcastle - 7th

06/07: Villa - 11th Newcastle - 13th

07/08: Villa - 6th Newcastle - 12th

Villa's average league position - 9.1th

Newcastle's average league position - 7.9th

That's ignoring the first season where Villa played a league above and finished 2nd. So in Premier League history I would say both clubs are about level.

FA Cup history:

Villa wins - 7

Newcastle wins - 6

League Cup history:

Villa wins - 5

Newcastle wins - 0

European Cup (Champions League):

Villa wins - 1

Newcastle wins - 0

Villa have 20 major honours to Newcastle's 11...

Millner has played for Villa before and obviously enjoyed his time there and the Villa fans generally approve of him, you guys obviously don't, it's a no-brainer to me. There seems to be a lack of tact by some people on here, just what sort of people hope a player breaks his leg/s is, in my opinion, vermin. I think some have sever delusions of grandeur.

(Yes I spent all that time looking up honours and league positions, I'm very bored)

Sir, I can assure you, I am a very exciting person! If you would rather ignore my valid points and try and insult me then feel free.

Stick around mate, this forum's got some great posters and not TOO many arseholes. :)

Sir, I can assure you, I am a very exciting person! If you would rather ignore my valid points and try and insult me then feel free.

the villa fans keep signing up to this newcastle forum to try and claim they are a bigger club than us when they clearly arent. i find that pretty boring. fair enough sign up if you want to talk football but dont bother if you just want to come on here and posts your stats to try and proove your a bigger club

I read your posts and automatically think of you as Ben Jahrvi from the film Short Circuit....

Do you wear nylon trousers and a packamac too?? :)

Stick around mate, this forum's got some great posters and not TOO many arseholes. :)

Thanks man, I'll put this place in my bookmarks, I do enjoy the views of other club's fans. All forums have their negative bunch, it's part and parcel of it.

I read your posts and automatically think of you as Ben Jahrvi from the film Short Circuit....

Do you wear nylon trousers and a packamac too?? :P

Up to the minute cultural references ftw. :)

Whats making me laugh is the way other teams go on about the Newcastle supporters perception of Milner.

Fans of other teams saying ''yesterday you were saying he was class like but now he's shit LOL!!',

When In reality I think I am the only person who thinks Milner is decent and 90% of people on this forum have been screaming 'get rid' for ages.

Deluded opposition fans :)

the villa fans keep signing up to this newcastle forum to try and claim they are a bigger club than us when they clearly arent. i find that pretty boring. fair enough sign up if you want to talk football but dont bother if you just want to come on here and posts your stats to try and proove your a bigger club

I posted those stats more as a retort to the Newcastle fans alluding to Villa being a lesser club. The bigger club argument isn't one I generally like to get into, I would rather look at the present as to who's the better club (if I used the my club is bigger than yours mentality then I wouldn't bother subscribing to commentary of my home-town team of Wrexham and spending my afternoons and evenings listening to a crackled voice, with as many trips back to Wales as I can afford of course!).

I just posted that history to show that overall, the teams aren't too far apart at all, despite views against that, from both sets of fans.