Milner completes Aston Villa move

Chaser

I'd fucking piss myself if Liverpool and Villa put in equal offers and he choses Liverpool :)

It's alright for O'Neill to whinge on about they way Liverpool have 'courted' Barry but it's a different matter when he's doing the same about Milner, which he's quite obviously done so... Hope the scousers go for him instead of Barry... :P

If we can get £8m for him and Chelski want £10m for SWP then we should flog him and get SWP. We will still need at least another 3 players before the window closes though

Milner has his best game for ages while O`Neil watches from the stands :)

I can't understand why Villa would turn any players head from us tbh. Yes they are in the wafa cup this season but they only just got in through the intertoto and I think we have a chance of this season.

Unless Liverpool do come in for him. In which case I suggest we try and do a deal for Xabi Alonso.

Guest Stevie

The cunt can fuck off, gone, he's divorced himself from the club, slept with the enemy, he can fuck off. Aston Villa??!?!?!?!??! What have they got we haven't, club, side, support, ambition, fuckin city?!?! If he was black or brummie I could understand it vaguely given the ethnicity of the area, but this is just baffling. Aston Villa?!??! A club who have had 23000 league gates in the last 3 seasons. Close the door on your way you spotty Yorkshire cunt. The timing is a disgrace.

The kids a cunt for me like. Any player who hands a transfer request in this close to end of a transfer window is. It now leaves us in a position where we are pretty much forced to sell without the necessary time to sign a replacement. Although I suppose it serves us right for arsing him about last time we were going to sell him.

That said I still don't rate him (any winger who's crossing is as bad as his is no good to us) and won't be disapointed to see him leave (as has been the case with most of the players who have left here in the last few years.

Malouda in his place perhaps? I admit I haven't seen that much of him since he signed for Chelski and I would prefer we went for Wright-Phillips.

Your right he is a cunt! This club has done alot for him and for him to do this to us at the end off the transfer window and with our injuries is disgraceful. Unless we get 9/10m+ i wouldn't sell. The bastard!

Is there going to be anybody left at this rate? Is this another cost cutting measure? Are Keegan and Terry Mac going to play so Ashley gets his money's worth out of them? WE DEMAND ANSWERS!

Just realised that the fee for the proposed move back in 2006 was only £4m.. Thank god we did fuck that one up good and proper.

Bemused as to why he's demanding a move though, particularly as he's seemingly on the teamsheet at the moment - unless he's aware of someone coming in?? :)

The cunt can fuck off, gone, he's divorced himself from the club, slept with the enemy, he can fuck off. Aston Villa??!?!?!?!??! What have they got we haven't, club, side, support, ambition, fuckin city?!?! If he was black or brummie I could understand it vaguely given the ethnicity of the area, but this is just baffling. Aston Villa?!??! A club who have had 23000 league gates in the last 3 seasons. Close the door on your way you spotty Yorkshire cunt. The timing is a disgrace.

:)

Its a bad time totally agree man. Cant he see the KK is trying to build a decent squad?

Is there going to be anybody left at this rate? Is this another cost cutting measure? Are Keegan and Terry Mac going to play so Ashley gets his money's worth out of them? WE DEMAND ANSWERS!

Did you bother to read the press release?

Its a bad time totally agree man. Cant he see the KK is trying to build a decent squad?

Exactly. Why couldnt he do this in july wtf is wrong with this guy!

Did you bother to read the press release?

No, I just wanted to join in with the hysteria :P . FFS, he's utterly average. The only issue is the timing....if we can get someone else in, he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned

I can't understand why Villa would turn any players head from us tbh. Yes they are in the wafa cup this season but they only just got in through the intertoto and I think we have a chance of this season.

Unless Liverpool do come in for him. In which case I suggest we try and do a deal for Xabi Alonso.

Yep, I mean c'mon, it's Villa for fuck sake man :P

Ah well, he was only ever going to be bit-part for us, I hope he transfers to them and breaks both his legs - yes Triggy and J69, I said I hope he breaks his fucking legs :)

Yep, I mean c'mon, it's Villa for fuck sake man :P

Ah well, he was only ever going to be bit-part for us, I hope he transfers to them and breaks both his legs - yes Triggy and J69, I said I hope he breaks his fucking legs :)

he'd probably still be able to run just as fast

That meeting must be in full swing, hopefully a few signings are gonna happen soon because of it.

A good point, if he's handed this in then it gives Kev some extra ammo, just hope Fat Ash listens and sorts it before the transfer window shuts - we'll be needing four in now, not just three.

And IF Milner was to stay could he honestly expect to stay playing in the side? I'd rather dump him in with the youth team and let him rot.

Hehe, we have Villa fans checking our posts out - it must be like signing Christiano Ronaldo to them, believe us guys, he's not that good - just a unloyal retard with bad acne.