Milner completes Aston Villa move

Chaser

Guest Stevie
That meeting must be in full swing, hopefully a few signings are gonna happen soon because of it.

Hopefully the meeting goes something like:

MA: Right we've decided to accept Villa's bid of 9m for the spotty cunt

KK: You've done what??

MA: What's the name of that replacement you've lined up Dennis? Hwa..hwaa samfink.

DW: Yeah Hwakeen fwom Valencia init, the geezoh can ply on left or the wight and wiww myke Wonaldoww look shite.

KK: :)

DW: The caants bwingin is myte anaww Dyid Veeya faakin two gwite plyers

KK: we're gonna win the league :P

Smoggeordie: we're gonna win the league

As others have said he is a truely average player and this could be the best thing for us. It forces us to look to replace him and going off our recent signings I have confidence that we can get in better quality. The only question is can we do it before Monday night.

But 5 days before the transfer window ffs

I hope we're not on the phone to Willie McKay again for a replacement :)

surely he's already had his phonecall

That meeting must be in full swing, hopefully a few signings are gonna happen soon because of it.

MA: What's the name of that replacement you've lined up Dennis? Hwa..hwaa samfink.

DW: Yeah Hwakeen fwom Valencia init, the geezoh can ply on left or the wight and wiww myke Wonaldoww look shite.

I have just LOL'd at that you mad cunt Stevie

:nufc:

:nufc:

As others have said he is a truely average player and this could be the best thing for us. It forces us to look to replace him and going off our recent signings I have confidence that we can get in better quality. The only question is can we do it before Monday night.

Agree totally. We should call him a spotty cunt a few more times in case he's browsing.

It's hard to judge without knowing what has gone on behind the scenes. It could be that he made his intentions known in July and we've so far rejected decent bids from other clubs for him. If he wants to go then fair enough but it'll be on our terms, if it is Villa in for him then they'll have to pay through the nose for him given their stance on Barry over the summer and hopefully he'll only be sold if we have an adequate replacement lined up.

I really don't see us being bullied on this on and if it suits the club to let him go then then I reckon we'll get good money for an average player.

Anything can happen in next five days! We WILL WIN the league....

Steady man, or were you refering to a few years down the line? :)

i sorta meant the league b minus the top 4....5...6...

Decent player but no world-beater.

If he doesn't want to be here then no point in keeping him. Just make sure our fullbacks give him a shoeing when we next play against him.

£9m in and use that money to get someone like SWP to replace him and I'll be happy.

If he needs help settling in in the Brum or Liverpool, maybe he could take fellow Yorkshireman, Alan Smith, with him.

Also, they're mentioning that there's a sell-on clause in the deal that took him here, anyone know anything about that?

Apparently we ''bought'' that off Leeds a few days ago.

It was on their main site as thats how they are paying for their players :)