Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

There's no point getting rid of McClaren man. We won't get anyone good in. It took Charnley months to find this mong.

Surely there is another failed manager down in the Championship we can nab. What about the guy who coaches Boltan Wonderers? Shilrey, he must be available.

The deeper we get into the shit the less chance we have of getting someone with a bit promise in.If Brolly,well we know it won't really be him,is given money to bring in more shite in January,and they prove to be shit-erer than we already have,then we get rid of him,then expect Moncur to be given the chance to save us.

We risked our PL status by having the most inept excuse of a caretaker for half a season and were told "not interested" in January by McClaren and then again three games before the end of last season by him all the while seeing his side completely implode at a lower level and Charnley still went for him.

Don;'t forget, we didn't just sign a coach, he's got a seat on the "footballing board" with Penfold and Moncur, which was clearly one of the things that persuaded him to come in the first place.

So in all likelihood, we're not talking the usual shafting we take on compensation, he's an executive now. He's not going anywhere, not without an exhorbitant, 'golden handshake'.

After all, who the holy fuck is going to hire him if he does jump ship now? If he's not prepared to drop into the bottom half of the Championship at least, the guy's going to be after at least enough chucking around money for 18 months.

We risked our PL status by having the most inept excuse of a caretaker for half a season and were told "not interested" in January by McClaren and then again three games before the end of last season by him all the while seeing his side completely implode at a lower level and Charnley still went for him.

:lol: That's actually quite funny because it's indisputably true. How do any of these idiots get to their positions?

We have been stuck in a rut for years now. Bar that little run under Pardew which kept us in the league last year we've been diabolical.

We just collapse when we let a goal in. Zero team spirit. The players clearly don't care and the whole club is rotten from the top down. I genuinely don't know what the answer is. Ashley isnt leaving any time soon so we are stuck with this shower of shite. We could potentially bomb down the leagues if action isnt taken soon.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Anyone thinking getting rid of McClaren will solve the problem ( I can't stand the bloke) is deluded the same applies with Charnley. Ashley told us the buck stops at his door so he is wholly responsible for the state of this club whether he's surrounded himself with yes men or imbeciles it's his fault & he needs removing

Edited by trooper

We have been stuck in a rut for years now. Bar that little run under Pardew which kept us in the league last year we've been diabolical.

We just collapse when we let a goal in. Zero team spirit. The players clearly don't care and the whole club is rotten from the top down. I genuinely don't know what the answer is. Ashley isnt leaving any time soon so we are stuck with this shower of shite. We could potentially bomb down the leagues if action isnt taken soon.

You could argue he tried in the summer window, finally. I hope he sees how much work there is left to do in January. The problem is clubs have you over the barrel in the mid season window and will smell our desperation. Ashley needs to subdue his bargain hunter mentality, resist gambling on unproven players and pay the going rate for some with premier league experience.

Will he do that? Unlikely. You're talking about the guy who gambled on john carver keeping us up, and potentially losing out on the most lucrative TV deal ever.

Anyone thinking getting rid of McClaren will solve the problem ( I can't stand the bloke) is deluded the same applies with Charnley. Ashley told us the buck stops at his door so he is wholly responsible for the state of this club whether he's surrounded himself with yes men or imbeciles it's his fault & he needs removing

What about "judge me after 10 games"? Didn't you want McClaren out then?

The countdown to the 10 games was nail biting. Will he or won't he. He's been given permission to judge him AFTER 10 games, but could he break ranks and go off early, or could something else happen owing to the nature of determinism and the illusion of the illusion of free will. I was enthralled.