Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

:lol: Within 48 hours, just fucking sack him then why wait 2 days? which will be 4 days after the debacle of a game. Honestly man this Charnley is a fucking disgrace, why did he have to go to York to then decide he needs more time to decide? I still don't think anything will be done and he will be in charge next game.

Lee Charnley, the managing director, Graham Carr, the chief scout, and the club ambassador, Bob Moncur, met in York where alternatives to McClaren were discussed and a process of due diligence began on the potential of certain candidates to lead an escape from relegation

Investing in a football club - no due diligence.

Deciding whether to sack a manger whose position is untenable with games running out - a lengthy due diligence process.

It's the return of: "planning :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Honestly, if they really just now start to think about available managers to replace McClaren they are about four months behind the schedule...

Well, what a shit show. You all know I think about the manager, but to have the players take 2 days off since the last match is inexcusable. This leadership is a fucking joke.

I can't sleep. Is the cunt not sacked yet?

Can I sue the bastards for sleep deprivation?

Tell me this is a bad dream and that we are second from top and not second from bottom 💤💤💤💤

Lost the dressing room, to coin a cliché - different players taking penalties to the ones he wanted, etc. Apparently he's spent €54 million since the start of the season :blink: to get them to one point above the relegation zone.

hqdefault.jpg

He isn't taking training. Arrived at the training ground then left again pretty sharpish.

Aye just about to post this: