Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

You've been on since the weekend about how if he had anything about him, he'd quit, you dirty little bastard.

I've also been saying how dead it is on here and I've been trying to drive discussion,

so Excuuuuuuuuuuuuusssse meee!

;)

Steve "the real deal" McClaren

McClaren%20Sad.jpg

Nice Buckfast glow on him. The Edelweiss League must be absolutely shocking.

Edited by trophyshy

"After Christmas they made a couple of additions and I think they are good additions. They turned the corner at one stage. Ok, it wasn’t a good result at the weekend and they are still in the bottom three, but I do think they turned a corner.

After December P9 W2 D1 L6

Okay, Lee.

BTW

Nowt wrong with that.

Hot on the heels of carver gate we got McLaren, a supposedly good back room staff and invested in what we're meant to be decent players.

I've said all season that our biggest problems been not having a decent striker who could score regularly.

As the seasons progressed, that problem (and others) has persisted and as usual, confidence from players to manager has disappeared resulting in increasingly bad performances and decision making.

Im more concerned about the ability to buy good players. We've spent a lot this season and have virtually fuck all to show for it. I can't say there's hardly anyone in the team I'd be gutted to lose these days.

As usual the vitriol is oozing out of social media against McLaren but I don't think he's a bad bloke and imo is certainly not the main reason for our coming relegation.

As Ashley is going nowhere, he now either needs to appoint a manager with full authority over transfers or set up a better version of what he originally tried when Keegan was appointed.

Otherwise the same vitriol will be oozing for Moyes etc in 12 months time.

on talksport last Hoddle sounded like he'd fancy the job.Pearson is probably the best we could get when we go down so we might as well get him now.

Like arguing everyone should kill themselves as they're going to die anyway

Sky sports, big Steve given the players the day off

Bless them, they deserve a break

He gave them the day off on Saturday as well, what a nice man.

Finally, the man we've all been waiting to hear from.

Tell me about it. Truth is we were all just talking nonsense filling time waiting to see what Lee Bowyer decided should be done.