Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

I'd be tempted to give SDJ a game behind Mitrovic and move Perez wider. I know it's not ideal for Perez but I've seen him do a good job there a number of times (he was excellent against Manure) and can't be worse than the shite that Sissoko serves up on a regular basis.

There's definitely a bad culture of trying to get by doing just enough with too many of the players at the club. I think it's harsh to try and blame McClaren for the way they go on. But I suppose when the players see the club bringing in a manager who's just been sacked from Derby they must see that Ashley is trying to get by doing just enough to keep us up so why should they bother to do more!

I don't understand Colo keeping the armband, and have scratched my head for over a year on it. He doesn't communicate with the players, he doesn't play particularly well himself and is as guilty as anyone of having a lack of enthusiasm or drive to win a game. There's 5 players I'd pick as skipper in front of him, perhaps there's some kind of obligation or something?

Very harsh on McLaren with the change of play style he's trying to put in, we are losing but the last 2 games aside, they've looked so much better with a passing game , than under Pardew or Carver.​ That said, as many of you say, he knew what he was getting into.

The sudden decline of performances in players is a major worry though, Gino was on fire when he arrived and his head's already gone down.

Edited by scoobos

At this point I think picking one of the weaker ones, taking him out in front of the others and having him shot would be the only form of motivation that they'd respond to. The message could be 'one of you dies per game lost'

At this point I think picking one of the weaker ones, taking him out in front of the others and having him shot would be the only form of motivation that they'd respond to. The message could be 'one of you dies per game lost'

:lol:

• There's fuck all entertainment
  • We very rarely score, let alone win
  • The owner has no ambition for the club
  • The players don't care
  • There's fuck all atmosphere
  • The beer is expensive and shithouse
  • The traffic is a ballache
  • Steve McClaren ffs
  • Yes, I'm going to the Palace game
  • No, I don't know why

Am I forgetting anything?