What is the Warnock rumour up there?

bluepeter1875

Getting a lot of conflicting messages regarding Steven Warnock. Have you lot made another bid?

It looks like he has made it clear that he wants to leave (and come to Newcastle) but has not yet handed in a transfer request.

What with this going on and that nob head Hughes trying to poach Santa Cruz, on top of Friedel leaving for Villa, its been a fookin stressful time and we havent kicked a ball yet!

All quiet up there with you lot - I thought Keegan would be flashing the barcode dollars around..........

Good luck for the new season anyway

Tbh mate we're non the wiser, i think we'll be back in for him but nothing certain...its been stressful for us too in other ways, we've brought in gutierrez who looks real quality but we dont know if he'l play against manUre because of his registration details being held up at mallorca (probably on purpose) then theres the coloccini signing which hasnt been confirmed, and then there's the fact we've got a lack of fire power, martins struggling with knee and death of mother and owen unfit, then we've got smith who cant buy a goal and viduka whos fat!

Sure ince will come good for you guys, he got more about him than that big nosed plonker and boro anyway!

Good luck mate

not sure mate. i'd take him in a flash but can't see it happening if the rest of our transfer window is anything to go by. do you reckon your close season has been as awful as ours.

oh, and ps - would you be gutted to see him leave?

Tbh mate we're non the wiser, i think we'll be back in for him but nothing certain...its been stressful for us too in other ways, we've brought in gutierrez who looks real quality but we dont know if he'l play against manUre because of his registration details being held up at mallorca (probably on purpose) then theres the coloccini signing which hasnt been confirmed, and then there's the fact we've got a lack of fire power, martins struggling with knee and death of mother and owen unfit, then we've got smith who cant buy a goal and viduka whos fat!

Sure ince will come good for you guys, he got more about him than that big nosed plonker and boro anyway!

Good luck mate

Reading that has just cheered me up - who the fook is gonna get your goals this season?

The jury is out on Ince but I will back him.

As for Hughes.......... I bet he is looking in the job section this weekend!

Getting a lot of conflicting messages regarding Steven Warnock. Have you lot made another bid?

It looks like he has made it clear that he wants to leave (and come to Newcastle) but has not yet handed in a transfer request.

What with this going on and that nob head Hughes trying to poach Santa Cruz, on top of Friedel leaving for Villa, its been a fookin stressful time and we havent kicked a ball yet!

All quiet up there with you lot - I thought Keegan would be flashing the barcode dollars around..........

Good luck for the new season anyway

Same old with Newcastle. Linked with player, gathers momentum then... nowt.

EDIT: question already answered.

Edited by Zebra

not sure mate. i'd take him in a flash but can't see it happening if the rest of our transfer window is anything to go by. do you reckon your close season has been as awful as ours.

oh, and ps - would you be gutted to see him leave?

I cant remember feeling as nervous about a new season as I do now - everything seems to have fallen apart - maybe it will be a good thing....?

I would be gutted if warnock leaves - he is not the best footballer but he is a great defender.

Keep yer hands off!

we'll get him for 3.5m to 4m then he'll get injured!

He was hardly ever injured for us last season, so you've no worries there.

I would be gutted if he goes - he is very composed and quite skillful for a LB - his only problem can be when he gets a bit giddy and strays forward too much.

I am more worried about the rumours down here that you are going to stage a massive bid for Santa Cruz - much larger than the paltry £12M offered by the Thai Twats

8 Million? Christ, I think Hughes has lost the plot.

Apparently he has made the bid to give Citeh some credibility and prove he has money to spend - twat.

We have the honour of a tabloid journalist posting our independant message board - check out www.brfcs.com and go the the thread named 'Nickos Thread' - although it focusses on BRFC, he does tend to answer questions posed by other fans - maybe he has some good news you dont yet know about!

Good luck to you guys this season - it sounds like we will both need it.

Nicko talks so much shite btw. :lol:

I thought that at first (and he is a journalist, so thats a bad start!), but he has actually come good with his info to us.

Having said that, I read the Mirror yesterday and it was full of shit!

Having said that, his report on the Dingles getting stuffed by Sheff Wed 4-1 last Saturday was the work of a genius :lol:

crock of shit statement that j69.

the lads played for bayern munich for a few years and was good enough to win several titles and cups. he's a good player that up until last season struggled with injury (that explains his attendance and scoring record). in this market where robbie keane is "worth 20 mil" then i can see him going for around £12 -13 million.

the lads played for bayern munich for a few years and was good enough to win several titles and cups. he's a good player that up until last season struggled with injury (that explains his attendance and scoring record). in this market where robbie keane is "worth 20 mil" then i can see him going for around £12 -13 million.

He played 35 matches in his last season with Bayern and only scored 3 goals were these mainly sub appearances or were a lot of them full games? I was shocked when he done so well at Blackburn tbh. I do agree with you though as I think he is worth it, he has always been a good goalscorer at international level and last season it looked as though he was transferring that to club level.

:lol: