The Disgrace that are Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Good joke.

How was it a good joke you Yorkshire nobhead? Banning a 51 year old man who had seen more toon games by his teens than any of you out of town cunts will see in your whole life, for the crime of me guessing his password.

Fuckin arseholes, I tell you what it is, and there's no way I'm an aggressive person, but there's a few wanks out there some of them specky, some of them bald, some of them virgins, some of them based more miles away from the toon that I could walk in 7 days, and they decide to ban a veteran of the toon support. Wanks. Trent House.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

How was it a good joke you Yorkshire nobhead? Banning a 51 year old man who had seen more toon games by his teens than any of you out of town cunts will see in your whole life, for the crime of me guessing his password.

Fuckin arseholes, I tell you what it is, and there's no way I'm an aggressive person, but there's a few wanks out there some of them specky, some of them bald, some of them virgins, some of them based more miles away from the toon that I could walk in 7 days, and they decide to ban a veteran of the toon support. Wanks. Trent House.

;)

An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

couldn;t agree more and I expect I might be banned for saying this

Guest Stevie
You really are obsessed with the place man. You slate it but can't get enough of it at the same time.

You make me fuckin sound like Timothy McVeigh. I've said before sift through the shite, ignore the clueless majority and there's some interesting stuff on there, but for them to ban someone like the person that's been banned because of me shows the sort of weak, pathetic wanks that run this forum these days. Most of them have more fuckin spots than games attended, and they ban a bloke I respect.

You really are obsessed with the place man. You slate it but can't get enough of it at the same time.

You make me fuckin sound like Timothy McVeigh. I've said before sift through the shite, ignore the clueless majority and there's some interesting stuff on there, but for them to ban someone like the person that's been banned because of me shows the sort of weak, pathetic wanks that run this forum these days. Most of them have more fuckin spots than games attended, and they ban a bloke I respect.

;)

there's no way I'm an aggressive person

How was it a good joke you Yorkshire nobhead?

you out of town cunts

Fuckin arseholes

there's a few wanks out there some of them specky, some of them bald, some of them virgins

Umm...

;)

An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

If you're so sympathetic towards him you shouldn't have started guessing his password.

where is he Stevie ? PM if you want.

Guest Stevie
An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

If you're so sympathetic towards him you shouldn't have started guessing his password.

Fuck off you pathetic non-entity which is what you are. I was on Newcastle-Online 3 years I never even noticed you once even when it was pointed out you had 5,000 posts. It's a football club. I'm EMBARRASSED you and your admin support the same football club as me. Granted your support is largely cheering when Jeff Stelling says "..GOAL AT ST JAMES'S OVER TO ALAN MCINALLY, ALAN...". I hope you realise you are beyond pathetic banning this man, you cunt.

Guest Stevie

He's a respected poster on this board Steve, passionate about the toon, a carbon copy of you but a bit funnier, one of the old school.

An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

Fuck off you pathetic non-entity which is what you are. I was on Newcastle-Online 3 years I never even noticed you once even when it was pointed out you had 5,000 posts. It's a football club. I'm EMBARRASSED you and your admin support the same football club as me. Granted your support is largely cheering when Jeff Stelling says "..GOAL AT ST JAMES'S OVER TO ALAN MCINALLY, ALAN...". I hope you realise you are beyond pathetic banning this man, you cunt.

there's no way I'm an aggressive person

;)

He's a respected poster on this board Steve, passionate about the toon, a carbon copy of you but a bit funnier, one of the old school.

oh, I don't know, maybe he just doesn't spend as much time as me trying to talk sense to clueless fuckin morons. We know who they are.

;)

An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

How fickle of you.... http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=425664

You're very funny though. Your aggression actually reminds me of a raging stalker unleashing his pent-up frustration on a long-term target.

Guest Stevie
An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

You're very funny though. Your aggression actually reminds me of a raging stalker unleashing his pent-up frustration on a long-term target.

I must've been pissed that night. The point is for grown people...geordies........ to ban bobby because of this, it's beyond pathetic. It's not hard to speculate what type of person these are, fuckin able bodied Steven Hawking types, without the good ideas.

An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

I must've been pissed that night. The point is for grown people...geordies........ to ban bobby because of this, it's beyond pathetic. It's not hard to speculate what type of person these are, fuckin able bodied Steven Hawking types, without the good ideas.

Shinton?

Stevie, why the fuck do you care? Seriously, it's an internet message board

Exactly. I might ban The Fish from here as a social experiment and he wouldn't bat an eyelid.

An Error Has Occurred!

Good joke.

It's a terrible habit this Stevie, going to the pub and then posting on a message board. Frowned on by some of those on NO. I definitely get the impression that they watch too many soaps on TV and think you're an alky if you drink more than a pint of John Smiths down the local.

The sad thing is, some of them are also older type guys, what sort of life have they had, maybe they are taking evening classes in knitting or something. ;)

Again, who I'm talking about is obvious. Fuckin morons. Shame, because they totally ruin it for the good posters, of which there are some.

Guest Stevie
Stevie, why the fuck do you care? Seriously, it's an internet message board

I care because they've banned someone because of me, because basically they're wanks, you pathetic wierd, miserable, lost, directionless, patterless bald cunt. Don't ask me questions you, I don't mind anyone else but not you.