The Disgrace that are Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
I knew Bobby didn't care, just wanted you to admit it so you looked even more foolish in this thread with your "banned a 51 year old blah blah blah" :lol:

You aren't remotely pissed off Bobby has been banned, you are pissed off YOU can't use his account anymore :lol:

There are a number of reasons yes. Southern cunts like you should be seen and not heard.

Why is that Stevie, truth hurts? :icon_lol:

Fact is your original reason for starting this thread is complete bollocks as you have admitted. You are just upset that you can't post on N-O with the "wanks".

I also know you are really hurting that people who arent from the North East have been allowed to admin/moderate.

Its all a little pathetic don't you think Stevie? Who really is the internet geek? :lol:

Hurting??? If they all died tomorrow I wouldn't notice so why would some internet forum inadequates form their life around "hurt" me. As LM said last night, he's seen our support eroded to the point where there are many lads his age who are embarrassed, I am too. Reflective of British life though I suppose.

I knew Bobby didn't care, just wanted you to admit it so you looked even more foolish in this thread with your "banned a 51 year old blah blah blah" :lol:

You aren't remotely pissed off Bobby has been banned, you are pissed off YOU can't use his account anymore :lol:

There are a number of reasons yes. Southern cunts like you should be seen and not heard.

Why is that Stevie, truth hurts? :icon_lol:

Fact is your original reason for starting this thread is complete bollocks as you have admitted. You are just upset that you can't post on N-O with the "wanks".

I also know you are really hurting that people who arent from the North East have been allowed to admin/moderate.

Its all a little pathetic don't you think Stevie? Who really is the internet geek? :lol:

Hurting??? If they all died tomorrow I wouldn't notice so why would some internet forum inadequates form their life around "hurt" me. As LM said last night, he's seen our support eroded to the point where there are many lads his age who are embarrassed, I am too. Reflective of British life though I suppose.

I agree you wouldn't notice, you don't have anyone elses access to hack ;)

This isn't really a "board war" more Stevie being pissed off he can't access the forum he hates so much anymore.

Fuck off.

Whatever toonspastic mong.

:lol:

This isn't really a "board war" more Stevie being pissed off he can't access the forum he hates so much anymore.

Fuck off.

You wouldn't say that to my face you southern cunt.

The thing thats wrong about N-O is that it says Newcastle Online- Giving toon supporters a voice. But then as soon as you say something the admin dont like or disagree with, e.g. abusing someone that clearly deserves it, they ban you. IMO people should be allowed to say what they want and people should only get banned for spamming the forum or any racist abuse

The thing thats wrong about N-O is that it says Newcastle Online- Giving toon supporters a voice. But then as soon as you say something the admin dont like or disagree with, e.g. abusing someone that clearly deserves it, they ban you. IMO people should be allowed to say what they want and people should only get banned for spamming the forum or any racist abuse

I would like to give a middle-aged bloke more credit than thinking he would be embarrassed about some people on the internet supporting his football team.

But considering the subject matter.....

I opened this thread, seen the first post and knew it would be fucking brilliant by the way.

I'd prefer to say "take the piss out of someone who clearly deserves it"........

or, from personal experience, "say something the admin disagree with"

There are some posters I think have good opinions, just unfortunately not too many of them are the admin people. They could do with someone older and wiser among them to keep them right. Like me. On the other hand, one or two of them have said to me that I should post more of what I've seen - being older etc - but the trouble is, when I do, they don't like it :lol: because it invariably isn't what they want to hear. [with one or two exceptions and they know who they are]. Some of the older people who say they are long term fans most definitely aren't IMO, and came back to the club because they were attracted by the same old board that they now slate. Must be frustrating as fuck to have been attracted back to the club because for the first time ever they set their stall out to be a big club and compete in the right way, only to not quite get there in the end. I wonder how many of them consider it all to have been a waste of time and money ........

Sort of proves the point I suppose ........ still wtf its Friday :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

I'd prefer to say "take the piss out of someone who clearly deserves it"........

or, from personal experience, "say something the admin disagree with"

There are some posters I think have good opinions, just unfortunately not too many of them are the admin people. They could do with someone older and wiser among them to keep them right. Like me. On the other hand, one or two of them have said to me that I should post more of what I've seen - being older etc - but the trouble is, when I do, they don't like it :lol: because it invariably isn't what they want to hear. Some of the older people who say they are long term fans most definitely aren't IMO, and came back to the club because they were attracted by the same old board that they now slate. Must be frustrating as fuck to have been attracted back to the club because for the first time ever they set their stall out to be a big club and compete in the right way, only to not quite get there in the end. I wonder how many of them consider it all to have been a waste of time and money ........

Sort of proves the point I suppose ........ still wtf its Friday :icon_lol:

There's a big difference between someone taking the piss and just being abusive tbf.

People want you to post more because you're a knowledgeable bloke and they're interested in your views, not only that people would like you to move away from being seen as the troll who only comments about the old board to being one of the lads who joins in, I know people go out of their way to wind you up and I've been as guilty as anyone of doing that in the past but I think it really is time to put to bed all of the stuff about the old board simply because it's been done to death and neither side will change their opinions.

If we get a few more players in I hope you do the decent thing and bump that thread you made about not bringing up the old board and get behind Keegan and the lads, nobody expects you to change your opinion on that lot but it's all in the past now and all of the point scoring from both sides ends up nowhere.

Regards.

Baggio.

Again, if you don't like the forum because of the rules -- which are never going to change to suit you -- then why bother persistently attempting to sign up?

Again, if you don't like the forum because of the rules -- which are never going to change to suit you -- then why bother persistently attempting to sign up?

Why keep banning me when i dont break the rules? You might aswel give in and let me post on N-O as when i do sign up again i stick to the rules and when you ban me its so easy for me to get unbanned and make a new account.

Fuck off.

You wouldn't say that to my face you southern cunt.

Why keep banning me when i dont break the rules? You might aswel give in and let me post on N-O as when i do sign up again i stick to the rules and when you ban me its so easy for me to get unbanned and make a new account.

5 seconds to ban you. 5 minutes for you to sign back up.

We're not the ones losing time.

5 seconds for you to ban me. 5 minutes for me to sign back up. 5 hours for you to do your investigations like the bunch of loser you are to try and find out who i am.

I'm not the one losing time.

5 seconds for you to ban me. 5 minutes for me to sign back up. 5 hours for you to do your investigations like the bunch of loser you are to try and find out who i am.

triggy... you sound like a bit of loser yourself. If you think the place is full of "losers" why the fuck do you want so desperately to get back in there?

Guest Stevie

The Fish no disrespect or anything because I'm sure underneath it all your heart could possibly be in the right place, but do you ever say anything interesting?

Investigations :lol:

The investigation normally goes as follows:

Dave: "This bloke looks like a bit of a spaz"

indi: "yeah"

Wullie: "triggy again?"

Dave: "Probably, I'll ban him"

Triggy: "cunts at n-o av banned me agen init."

Stevie: "what **** a ******* they ***** ***** ******** AND A SLICE OF CAKE."

Triggy: "lolz, i'll sine back up agen, never get me this time lol"

The Fish no disrespect or anything because I'm sure underneath it all your heart could possibly be in the right place, but do you ever say anything interesting?

no.

Guest Stevie

Investigations :lol:

The investigation normally goes as follows:

Dave: "This bloke looks like a bit of a spaz"

indi: "yeah"

Wullie: "triggy again?"

Dave: "Probably, I'll ban him"

Triggy: "cunts at n-o av banned me agen init."

Stevie: "what **** a ******* they ***** ***** ******** AND A SLICE OF CAKE."

Triggy: "lolz, i'll sine back up agen, never get me this time lol"

More like:

Parky: He contributes well to the forum, and sometimes can be a laugh when hes not being a dick

Dave: Being called a Yorkshire cunt on other forums isn't nice

Wullie: If we let him back we'll have to let NSG back and I hate him because he said I had no personality

HTT: I went to my first toon game just before my 18th before

Dave: the guys a proven tosser who harms the image of this great forum

Andy: ye lol

Bluf: at cunt tried tae get aww wide wae me, nae chance is at doss cunt gettin back oan

Andy: I've got more power than you

Bluf: have ye fuck no surrender ya bam

Midds: you're all sad cunts

GM: is my head really that big?

Dave: what we want is less people like LM, Stevie, NSG, and HTL and more like Kev and other out of towners

Bluf: aye

Wullie: aye

Shak: aye

Edited by Stevie