The Disgrace that are Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
You just made me cringe twice in one post.

Congrats.

Why don't you piss off back to Wikipedia-Online if you love it so much?

Why don't you burst into fucking tears again because you aren't able to?

NSG, gbolem, Robert 32, Adu Who?

I can post on there if I such wish.

Maybe so, but that doesn't cover up your pathetically embarrassing reaction.

You're such a knob. ;) Honest you are. It's quite clear this interweb thing is your life. Truly as well. I'd be astonished if it wasn't.

I'm just humoring you, stevie. I work nights, you're my entertainment this evening.

Again, you really need to check that post for irony though.

You're doing a good job I must say fuckin hell move owa Tarby. To be fair if I was working nights as a security guard at Kimberley Clark I think my posts would come across as tired and depressed too.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how they found me like, they must have so many little snitches who refresh and search for suspect searches and browsing histories. I don't think god intended their lives to be like that.

Was more luck than judgement like.

Congrats.

Meh, just trying to get a reaction out of you lot. It worked to a tee.

I'm browsing Newcastle Online as we speak...try and guess which user I am...

I still have the grovelling PMs man ;)

And I couldn't give a flying one if you're online. You have the personality of a fucking chair leg anyway.

How can you speak of my personality since you've never met me? What an idiotic thing to say.

Anyway, it's a finely crafted chair leg, if you have to know.

Still IP checking ever user online now on NO? I'll give you a hint. I'm not logged on as "Andy".

Guest Stevie
It's amazing how they found me like, they must have so many little snitches who refresh and search for suspect searches and browsing histories. I don't think god intended their lives to be like that.

Was more luck than judgement like.

One of the saddest things I've ever seen though, and when you're sitting in your County Durham old people's home in 2071 trying to remember where you put your false teeth while filling your colostomy bag, I'm sure you'd reflect and probably agree.

Guest Stevie

Congrats.

And I couldn't give a flying one if you're online. You have the personality of a fucking chair leg anyway.

How the fuck can you say that. That's the 8th time you've proved what a bell end you are tonight.

Anyway some cunts aren't night watchmen and actually have jobs to go to, once again I repeat what a sad bunch of geeky non entity disgrace to NUFC twats, you and your ilk are.

Lessons to be learned 1) don't tell lies 2) don't play with the big boys.

Congrats.

How can you speak of my personality since you've never met me? What an idiotic thing to say.

You can get a sense of how lacking in charisma somebody is based on their posts, mate.

As for the i.p. checking? I would have to log into the Admin account, since my account doesn't have access to the admin stuff. As you can clearly see, the Admin account isn't logged in. That's because I couldn't give one, as I already stated.

Guest Stevie

Congrats.

You can get a sense of how lacking in charisma somebody is based on their posts, mate.

As for the i.p. checking? I would have to log into the Admin account, since my account doesn't have access to the admin stuff. As you can clearly see, the Admin account isn't logged in. That's because I couldn't give one, as I already stated.

Well that's yee fucked then.

Congrats.

I suppose that'll be why I've never really noticed your posts then?

Congrats.

I suppose that'll be why I've never really noticed your posts then?

Stevie already did that one earlier. Didn't work then either.

Another question for you. Do you know how that person got banned because stevie signed in on their account, would this mean if someone that was banned (e.g. me) was to sign into someones account (e.g. dave) would daves account be banned?

Haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone asked why, if Stevie has so much respect for this poster, he tries to guess their password so that he can use their account, knowing that it would probably result in them getting banned. Well played, Stevie.

By the way, the "you were born in xxxx, so go away and support another football club" is fucking pathetic from grown men. Some people on here are utterly consumed by their desire to prove that some people don't have the right to support Newcastle. I wish I could be so stupid that this was one of my primary concerns in life. Life must be so simple. ;)

I didn't say you were a first class dickhead

I didn't say you did..? Are you so filled with rage that it's affecting your ability to fucking read? Maybe you need to get some frozen peas for the hot flush and a brown bag for the breathing before you try to go through the chore of making a post that actually makes sense?

....basically admitting you're a lying mug with no point to make, if it was me I would just walk away and pipe down if I was exposed like that. I don't blame you for that.

No, my points are pretty clear:

1) It is your fault that bobby was banned.

2) You have no sense of irony.

3) Our forum is better off without you.

Next bile-ridden response please... Try to read what you're replying to first though.

you shouldnt ban someone because of what someone else has done though. Its like how dave threatened to ban my mate if i came bak to N-O

Disagree with that. If someone has been banned for life* (a crucial sentence I know! ;) ), and they're still accessing the board - either through a new account or using someone elses account, then the only way to stop them is to ban that account.

Put it this way, if someone cloned your bank card would you expect your bank to cancel your card and issue you a new one, or would you expect them to contact the fraudster and ask them to stop using your card?

*I have no idea why Stevie was banned and whether he should have been banned, and I don't care

Guest Stevie
STevie

take my advice and start taking the pills again..........

Rob take my advice, stop pretending you're some type of Alan Whicker cunt, you boring bastard.

Guest Stevie
dear oh dear - at 08:00

what will you be like by mid day???

Calm down Dear! It's only an internet forum

0815 and you've already made your first two pathetic comments of the day, you would think you would have sorted it out at your age.

Another question for you. Do you know how that person got banned because stevie signed in on their account, would this mean if someone that was banned (e.g. me) was to sign into someones account (e.g. dave) would daves account be banned?

Irrelevant question, since Dave would never give stevie his password.

Congrats.

;)

I'd be careful Nick, Stevie might guess and then get you banned again.

And Stevie, whatever beef you may have with Newcastle-Online, this banning is clearly your fault. Just like the last time.