The Disgrace that are Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
Maybe we should change the term "banned" to something more appropriate... Something like "bittered."

"You have been permanently bittered." -- I like it.

"House of the Bittered."

Yup this points to large amounts of ego in it.

It's one thing to ban someone, it's another to follow them an gloat about it. :lol:

I haven't banned anybody.

You banned me before. :icon_lol:

To be fair Jonny and I've got nothing against you, your banning showed the complete shower of shite on that board for what they are. You stick a minge up, 28 day ban, and you can post again 7 days later, if it was Thompers, Vic, Sima, me or anyone that wasn't in the "gang", it would've been 28 days.

I was banned for the full 28 days.

I'm sure you got released early, or was it the jock with the big napa?

Who? :lol:

No, I was definitely banned for 28 days.

That GM.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again.... 3 years this place has been running and still some find the need to pop away at rival boards.

Stevie, if you've been using another person's account on N-O with or without their knowledge, then the account deserves to be locked. If they didn't know you were using it and are pissed about it, they should be pissed at you, not the N-O admins.

If they knew you were doing it, then there's no-one to blame but themselves.

Either way, there's no need for yet another 10 page rant about what you think about N-O. We hear it all the time but you still seem ever so keen to get back there.

This needs to end otherwise the thread is locked.

Guest Stevie
Why do they not let people read the forum without signing up?

Keeps the server running better. We often had hundreds of guests online at the same time as hundreds of users - not good. Also makes it harder for cunts like alan oliver to view the forum.

ahahahahahahaa :lol: Did he really just say that? Unnnnnnnnnnnbelievable.

Keeps the server running better. We often had hundreds of guests online at the same time as hundreds of users - not good. Also makes it harder for cunts like alan oliver to view the forum.

Oh for fuck's sake, will you please shut up. You're making yourself look more like a dick with every post.

Hmm.... if you say so.

Well I do, because it's a fact...

How does that defend you legally? Other than reducing the risk of someone finding out?

You answered the question yourself... There's no discussion of other members aloud in that forum, as you seem to think; anybody who's in there will back me up on that.

Maybe we should change the term "banned" to something more appropriate... Something like "bittered."

"You have been permanently bittered." -- I like it.

"House of the Bittered."

Yup this points to large amounts of ego in it.

It's one thing to ban someone, it's another to follow them an gloat about it. :lol:

I haven't banned anybody.

Aye, maybe not personally, but you're still here gloating about it.

Am I?

Saying that thompers' post seemed bitter was hardly gloating.

Guest Stevie

Oh for fuck's sake, will you please shut up. You're making yourself look more like a dick with every post.

Well don't read then you fucking stupid cunt! Why comment?

Maybe you should ask yourself that.

Have a word with yourself man Stevie.

Well I do, because it's a fact...

If you say so.

You answered the question yourself... There's no discussion of other members aloud in that forum, as you seem to think; anybody who's in there will back me up on that.

:lol:

Am I?

Yup. :lol:

Fucking hell man.

Locked.