Which 2 more players so you think we need?

Park Life

If you had to pick just 2 more transfers.  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need another CB now anyway.

Over 93% disagree. Never seen a poll like it.

Asked if they want a lolly or brocolli, over 93% of kids would go for the lolly. That doesn't mean the lolly is best for them.

:lol:

Now I'd say we need a CB

Stick to yer guns till we have one def left. :lol:

Cock off knobber, things have notably changed since my original appraisal. :lol:

I would have put Faye as second choice Centre half.

Now I'd say we need a CB

Cock off knobber, things have notably changed since my original appraisal. :icon_lol:

Faye will be replaced KK said so, which still leaves the original conundrum. Savvy? :lol:

Now I'd say we need a CB

Cock off knobber, things have notably changed since my original appraisal. :icon_lol:

Faye will be replaced KK said so, which still leaves the original conundrum. Savvy? :lol:

Didn't hear Keegles say owt about replacing Faye, my worry is that he's just replaced, not improved on.

I don't see the point in replacing like for like.

Now I'd say we need a CB

Didn't hear Keegles say owt about replacing Faye, my worry is that he's just replaced, not improved on.

"It looks like Abdoulaye Faye is going to Stoke and Shola Ameobi has been given permission to speak to Ipswich Town.

"But that's the end of players going out, and if those deals do happen, there will be some more players coming in."

Now I'd say we need a CB

"It looks like Abdoulaye Faye is going to Stoke and Shola Ameobi has been given permission to speak to Ipswich Town.

"But that's the end of players going out, and if those deals do happen, there will be some more players coming in."

Shouldn't this thread be 'Which 4 players do you think we need'?

Juve confirming 2 English clubs want Tiago

Juventus have claimed two English clubs have made enquiries about the availability of midfielder Tiago.

Press reports have suggested that the Portuguese could be set to join Newcastle United on loan for the 2008/09 term, but it has been rumoured that he failed to agree terms with the Magpies.

Everton have also been mooted as potential suitors for Tiago as manager David Moyes looks to make his first addition of the summer.

Tiago, who joined Juve from Lyon last summer, struggled to hold down a regular place in Claudio Ranieri's plans last season, and has been linked with a move away from the Serie A giants before the close of the transfer window.

Juve sporting director Alessio Secco said: "Newcastle? Indeed, we have received interest from two English clubs, but nothing more. It is still too early to talk about it."

Club president Cobolli Gigli added: "There will be no more dealings for Juve except for Tiago."

CM, CF and LB.

I just don't think Enrique is good enough for some reason. He still hasn't impressed me.

Moutinho

Saviola

Taiwo

Any 2 of those and we would be in business this season.

"Cheers", nah scrap that.

Regards,

Attain

We have a first choice back four of Beye, Colloccini, Taylor & Enrique with back up of Geremi (plays internationally at fullback), Faye, Cacapa, Edgar, Bassong.

How many of those do you think are comfortable enough on the ball to play it forward rather than humping it?

What's the point in an expensive midfield wizard that Faye, Edgar or Cacapa hoofs the ball over the head of?

I think Butt, Barton, Geremi, Guthrie and Gutierrez are all capable of getting the ball forward if they receive it to their feet.

Well from what I've seen of them Colloccini and Bassong both look comfortable on the ball, and I have no problems with Taylor, Enrique and Beye (in particular). I wouldn't be too sure of Cacapa and Edgar but they are the backup and like I said it's the starting 11 we need to sort out first. Faye unfortunately is now a moot point of course.

After yesterdays display I would agree with your coments on Gutherie and Guttierez although him being a winger makes it a bit irrelevent. Butt's passing however was shown up on a number of occasions yesterday and despite what I expected when he signed, Barton's passing last season was nothing short of horrific for the most part.

Apparently Sorin has been released by Hamburg. Any good Parky? Or is he finished?

34?

Quality left foot, but I'm inclined to stray into the 'finished' camp. B)

Not seen him play then? Oh well.

:icon_lol:

Apparently Sorin has been released by Hamburg. Any good Parky? Or is he finished?

34?

Quality left foot, but I'm inclined to stray into the 'finished' camp. B)

Not seen him play then? Oh well.

:icon_lol:

He doesn't play for St Pauli. :icon_lol: