Barcelona

Gemmill

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going for 5 nights in October. Advice on what to do/see please?

All the Gaudi stuff - Parc Guell, La Sagrada Familia (sp?), etc. The museum at Camp Nou is spot on too. All those can be gotten to on the open top buses that you can buy one and two day tickets to. The ones I'm on about don't have a guide on board and they are hop on, hop off as you please. There's two loops - a red and blue one iirc. Time Out Guide is spot on. I'll have a think on what else is worth seeing.

Eat at least a few times, might want to drink something occasionally as well.

You might want to raise a smile now and again.

Get the shuttle bus to/from the airport too. The train is a pain in the arse and goes through a dodgy area. I appreciate you're nails like.

Get the shuttle bus to/from the airport too. The train is a pain in the arse and goes through a dodgy area. I appreciate you're nails like.

This is true. :lol: Will buy a guide book and have a look at that obviously but just wanted some Toontastic recommendations.

Are you making a mixtape too? :lol:

You and your mixtapes. I'm quite surprised she's still with you after that one you posted up before. :lol:

You mean his valentines 'gift'? :icon_lol:

All the Gaudi stuff - Parc Guell, La Sagrada Familia (sp?), etc. The museum at Camp Nou is spot on too. All those can be gotten to on the open top buses that you can buy one and two day tickets to. The ones I'm on about don't have a guide on board and they are hop on, hop off as you please. There's two loops - a red and blue one iirc. Time Out Guide is spot on. I'll have a think on what else is worth seeing.

I loved the Gaudi houses - Casa Battlo and Casa Mila. Both easily reached from Las Ramblas. The zoo is good fun and the gothic cathedral (and gothic quarter in general) is pretty and interesting. Some nice traditional bars and tapas places round the gothic quarter too.

This is true. :lol: Will buy a guide book and have a look at that obviously but just wanted some Toontastic recommendations.

Actually, just borrow mine. Thinking back I think it's the Lonely Planet one. I've got the Time Out Amsterdam one. You can borrow that instead if you want.

You and your mixtapes. I'm quite surprised she's still with you after that one you posted up before. :lol:

Aye. :lol:

Actually, just borrow mine. Thinking back I think it's the Lonely Planet one. I've got the Time Out Amsterdam one. You can borrow that instead if you want.

You sure you want to loan me something else? :lol:

You sure you want to loan me something else? :lol:

Aye well, you can turn up for a drink and leave the car at home and drop the dvd off at the same time. If you're allowed like.

theyve got a pretty mint fountain display at night (im not sure if its every night) near the platha espania metro station. lasts for 2 hours or so, from around 9 -11 iirc.

Sorry like but :lol:

Aye. :lol:

Fuck off! ;)

It was many many years ago...! :razz: It was only a small token adding to the valentine's gift I gave her. :huff:

You sure you want to loan me something else? :icon_lol:

Aye well, you can turn up for a drink and leave the car at home and drop the dvd off at the same time. If you're allowed like.

:lol:

theyve got a pretty mint fountain display at night (im not sure if its every night) near the platha espania metro station. lasts for 2 hours or so, from around 9 -11 iirc.

Sorry like but :lol:

:lol: i needed one of those c under thingies, but one was not there to be found :icon_lol: