Manchester United 1-1 Newcastle United

Happy Face

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrified.

Might actually fuck off for the entirety of the match because we always lose when I listen to the game...

FUCK!!

Shay Given, Habib Beye, Charles N'Zogbia, Fabricio Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Nicky Butt ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Damien Duff, Oba Martins

Subs:Steve Harper, Jose Enrique, Geremi, Alan Smith, David Edgar, Sebastien Bassong, Ryan Donaldson

Shay Given, Habib Beye, Charles N'Zogbia, Fabricio Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Nicky Butt ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Damien Duff, Oba Martins

Subs:Steve Harper, Jose Enrique, Geremi, Alan Smith, David Edgar, Sebastien Bassong, Ryan Donaldson

Clearly .co.uk believing that we'll be starting with just 10 players in order to give Man U a chance.

are we only playing with 10 players like?

are we only playing with 10 players like?

:shades::good:

They've omitted Milner.

Pretty much the lineup most predicted on here, except the Zog over Enrique which is surely a mistake imo. Enrique may have looked a fool against Man U last time but N'Zogbia is clearly not a left back and is just a defensive liability.

Getting that sinking feeling...:good::nufc: nevertheless :shades:

No Tevez due to a family bereavement

-------------------Van Der Sar

Brown-------Ferdinand---------Vidic----------Evra

Fletcher-----Carrick------------Scholes-------Giggs

-------------------Rooney---Campbell

Subs - Kusczczak, Neville, Rafael, O'Shea, Evans, Rodrigo, Gibson

"Wayne Rooney recovers from a virus to lead the line for Manchester United and he is partnered by youngster Frazier Campbell, as Carlos Tevez has flown back to Argentina following a family bereavement."

Sad news obviously, but gives us more of a chance

we are capable of getting something out this game against a team like that. Rooneys the only one id worry about and i think the main thing is wil we be able to score against that defence.

I cant see us getting beat by more than 2.

"Wayne Rooney recovers from a virus to lead the line for Manchester United and he is partnered by youngster Frazier Campbell, as Carlos Tevez has flown back to Argentina following a family bereavement."

Sad news obviously, but gives us more of a chance

FM legend.

Feel for Tevez but not sorry he's not playing of course.

we are capable of getting something out this game against a team like that. Rooneys the only one id worry about and i think the main thing is wil we be able to score against that defence.

I cant see us getting beat by more than 2.

That team is beatable imo

That midfield is no where near as strong as it could have been, but I still can't see us scoring against that defence. Rooney is still capable of something outrageous, but I'm certainly a little more calmed by that line-up than their strongest.