Manchester United 1-1 Newcastle United

Happy Face

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great result and performance. new signings all looked good, especially spiderman.

Jonas deserves all his plaudits today, but I thought Guthrie was class, didn't put a foot wrong.

great result and performance. new signings all looked good, especially spiderman.

Jonas deserves all his plaudits today, but I thought Guthrie was class, didn't put a foot wrong.

aye. credit to keegan for throwing them all in at the deep end. the signing of guthrie didn't get me that excited at first but he looked neat and tidy today. hopefully more of the same to come from the young lad

Guest Stevie

I tell you a good way of looking at today, every fucka expects to lose there deep down. They win 15-17 of 19 home games a season, the vast majority of the league will lose there, the vast majority heavily, we have a bonus point. A BONUS point, which there's every chance even the murderers, Chelsea and Arsenal won;t get.

sorry to shit on everyones chips but did you see that fat twatfaced ex manager of ours in the crowd, how i wish Old Trafford had a big screen and his face popped on it.

sorry to shit on everyones chips but did you see that fat twatfaced ex manager of ours in the crowd, how i wish Old Trafford had a big screen and his face popped on it.

Aye, the chorus of boos would have been deafening.

Aye, the chorus of boos would have been deafening.

i bet he hated the game, all that horrible passing, would not happen in his day :shades:

Guest Stevie

He's a horrible fat bastard. "Newcastle weren't big enough for me", so in this country only Man Utd and Arsenal are? Fuckin fat headed boring brummie cunt. Give credit to people from Lancashire, they're dense, they're uncouth but they're not that boring he ws born and bred in the midlands...say fuckin no more.

Edited by Stevie

A draw that feels as good as a win. Great to have so much optimism and expectation after one game. The vultures came today smelling blood and have gone away having to re-write their Monday morning headlines, their minds searching to find negatives to print about us tomorrow.

Bring on Bolton.

aye. credit to keegan for throwing them all in at the deep end. the signing of guthrie didn't get me that excited at first but he looked neat and tidy today. hopefully more of the same to come from the young lad

I think theres a few fans who may regret some of their comments about young Guthrie :shades:

Chuffed :shades:

Still nice of Riley to play five minutes of the three given like :good:

tbf the added tme is always quoted as a minimum rather than an actual but i get your point.....

I'm not getting carried away but I'm over the fucking moon with not only the result but also the way we went about it. That's the first time I can ever remember us going to Old Trafford and not actually looking scared. Aye, we were still a little bit dodgy at the back and rode our luck, but when we had the ball we were positive. I thought Guthrie went about his job quietly yet effectively, and as for Jonas..well..let;s not jinx things but his effort and positive approach were a breath of fresh air. Probably the best competitive debut from an NUFC player in a long time. Fingers crossed, but we might have signed a gem here...